• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Jessie return to contests?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I mean its rumored that Dento will do contests, so having Jessie return in a different persona would be interesting.

I man Jessie sai that the male gender lacks what is necessary for contests, and having her main rival be male, could be interesting.

Maybe doing well in the contests will inspire her to quit Team Rocket and pursue her dream of being a Top Coordinator.

I mean she did progress and she had interesting appeals... even better than Dawn's Water/Ice/Swift appeals.

Now if she captired batter pokemon and stopped wasting time for TR antics, she could really train and be a huge treat in the contest world.

Her alias in Isshu could be Jessibeth or something.

Araleon

Chill
If there are Contests, which I really hope there are, then yes. She'll do them again.

Her appeals could be interesting if she gets Koromori.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
If there are Contest then yes she will return to them. Though to be perfectly honest what more can you do with Jessie in Contest? Seeing her win ribbon's again won't be shocking like they were in Sinnoh in fact most people will expect her to win them before the main character, and after her horrid Grand Festival battle in the top 4 (How she got there with those battle skills is a mystery) maybe it's best they just end it, she going to end up the butt of everyone's joke once again, it happened all three contest region's in the end Jessie sadly never gets a happy ending.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I would like it if she did return and James does musicals. Also give them a full team each.

WaterShuriken

If there are Contest then yes she will return to them. Though to be perfectly honest what more can you do with Jessie in Contest? Seeing her win ribbon's again won't be shocking like they were in Sinnoh in fact most people will expect her to win them before the main character, and after her horrid Grand Festival battle in the top 4 (How she got there with those battle skills is a mystery) maybe it's best they just end it, she going to end up the butt of everyone's joke once again, it happened all three contest region's in the end Jessie sadly never gets a happy ending.

Thats the thing, they could work on those battle skills. Maybe just have her as the main rival for Dento. You know like Drew was to May and Zoey to Dawn. The main rival that the charcter aspires to beat.

BlueDragonfangirl

I am not sure, sounds like there replacing contests with this music contest thing. Now, either Jessie will find this intresting and decide to give it a go. Or will be switching roles here and have James do some thing, while Jessie sits back and watches. It'd be kind of cool to see Dento and Jessie as rivals.

BlueMage

They're probably going to replace contests with musicals, which the green haired guy will probably participate in. In that case, it'd be more fitting to have James as a rival for him than Jessie.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Thats the thing, they could work on those battle skills. Maybe just have her as the main rival for Dento. You know like Drew was to May and Zoey to Dawn. The main rival that the charcter aspires to beat.

Is Dento really his name? Interesting, but anyway I don't think that would work because Jessie (If you were implying she would be the main rival) is not as skilled as either Drew or Zoey. It would make Team Rocket blast offs very disturbing seeing Jessie get beat like that, you would never see Drew or Zoey or any rival humiliated to that level and then watching Jessie magically be strong for contest, this was one of my gripes for Jessie's Sinnoh's contest. We didn't see Drew beat until the very end, and Zoey remained undefeated by Dawn standard's, but Dento (Really that's his name?) is more then likely going to fight Jessie on a day to day bases and Jessie is not going to win while she's the bad guy. There are to many factor's in there. Jessie would be okay as a side rival like she usually is but not the main one.

WaterShuriken

Is Dento really his name? Interesting, but anyway I don't think that would work because Jessie (If you were implying she would be the main rival) is not as skilled as either Drew or Zoey. It would make Team Rocket blast offs very disturbing seeing Jessie get beat like that, you would never see Drew or Zoey or any rival humiliated to that level and then watching Jessie magically be strong for contest, this was one of my gripes for Jessie's Sinnoh's contest. We didn't see Drew beat until the very end, and Zoey remained undefeated by Dawn standard's, but Dento (Really that's his name?) is more then likely going to fight Jessie on a day to day bases and Jessie is not going to win while she's the bad guy. There are to many factor's in there. Jessie would be okay as a side rival like she usually is but not the main one.

Unless if James and Jessie decide that Team Rocket is not worth it and quit, or get fired. James and Jessie could still travel around together but with other goals.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Unless if James and Jessie decide that Team Rocket is not worth it and quit, or get fired. James and Jessie could still travel around together but with other goals.

I would not count on that. They lasted this long, and if there not part of Team Rocket why would the writers keep them around? There characters would be retired.

shac

If the contest are indeed being replaced by musicals, I can see James particiapte in them instead of Jessie. It would be one of those things james was taught by a master in his childhood, like the air-battle thingy.

mr.tyranitar

THE Trainer...
If the contest are indeed being replaced by musicals, I can see James particiapte in them instead of Jessie. It would be one of those things james was taught by a master in his childhood, like the air-battle thingy.

Lol i can see this happening

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
If she does I hope she ditches that Jessilina outfit. It made her look really ugly.

HokkaidoMaster

I just want to see James do something. I liked Jessie in contests, but what more can they do for her? She got just about as far as she could go. She's not going to win, so having her in the finals would be a step-up, but honestly, what does that matter? If contests are even in Isshu, she could I guess continue. But I don't see her improving.