• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Liko cross paths with Ash when she returns to Paldea?

Trey pokes

Ash could come back, for now no. Maybe in the next year, but I wouldn't be surprised if straight up, they didn't acknowledge him or TR. Keep em separate.

DuskAstral

Because his ending was very open ended, I feel like a cameo is inevitable. Just hopefully not soon.
Not necessarily.
I think the open ending for him wasn't supposed to be a gateway to a possible return, it was just the one that suited him the most.

Pokemon Power

And the latest episode had something that has made an eventual meeting between Liko and Ash more likely, an appearance from Nurse Joy!

Ryker101

Yeah they’ll defs find a way for them to meet. I’m all for that. Just want them to take it slow, steer clear of all the continuity stuff until you’ve established this new world well

DuskAstral

In my opinion, there is no need for them to meet each other (if "Horizons" is in the same continuity at all).
Satoshi would only be an unnecessary distraction from Liko and Roy.

Since the creators have already decided to change the MC, I don't see the point of the previous one to appear and mix in their history.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Plot twist: Liko and Roy cross paths with Goh instead

best ending confirmed and unlocked

In my opinion, there is no need for them to meet each other (if "Horizons" is in the same continuity at all).
Satoshi would only be an unnecessary distraction from Liko and Roy.

Since the creators have already decided to change the MC, I don't see the point of the previous one to appear and mix in their history.
yes please keep Ash as far away as you can for at least 5 years, anipoke D:

Observer

Mostly watching
Maybe, but right now I think they should let the new characters stand on their own before bringing in some old faces. Later on into the second year or probably somewhere into the third year then I could see it happening, as long as it's well written and respectful to the characters.

If Liko's world doesn't have talking Pokemon or mistakes, or any creative ideas that Ash's World have, Then Keep Ash away from Liko until then.

I hear that Liko's World doesn't have Talking Pokemon at all.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
I still don't know why people even want these old characters to appear again.

To close off their non-existence goal progression? To be there for a dumb reason because muh favorite character returning even though their return is not necessary so they end up stealing time of the new characters?

For me personally, I don't need them. They're done and a waste of screentime. That simp for old and rusty characters needs to stop, especially after Journeys.

Veedramon

I think I speak for every single one of us when I say that we want Ash back.

While we've enjoyed having Liko and Roy in the protagonist role, it's gone on far too long now. Ash needs to cross paths with Liko and she needs to be the one we're parting ways with. It's time to get this anime back on track!

Observer

Mostly watching

While we've enjoyed having Liko and Roy in the protagonist role, it's gone on far too long now. Ash needs to cross paths with Liko and she needs to be the one we're parting ways with. It's time to get this anime back on track!

Here dude have a Snickers.

*draws sword*

We want who now.

*sigh*

Put that thing away it's no good here.

DuskAstral

Ash needs to cross paths with Liko and she needs to be the one we're parting ways with. It's time to get this anime back on track!
It was Satoshi who had been around for far too long (especially since his dream turned out to be hopeless).
He should never come back (Liko and Roy are much more interesting than him).

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!

Satoshi fans....rise up!