• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Meloetta have/get an owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeno48

Zaker!
Tiers don't mean anything. No main character is going to catch a legendary pokemon. It's as simple as that.

And you know this how? the writers make that choice and i bet you anything they will give Ash a legendary. With all these new things coming to light which back then wasn't a possibility or wasn't even considered i wouldn't put it past them to do it. Not with everything he has done to this point.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Maybe she has her own home and possibly a secret family to get back to or something, or has to stay back and help take care of something.
Except we already know she's following Ash because she has a crush on him

Shadoguardian

I think it would be an interesting scenario that, if at one time, perhaps in ancient times, Meloetta did have a trainer, who turns out to have resembled Ash, which is part of the reason she is following him about.

G50

No longer posting
Maybe Ash offers Meloetta to join the team, but Meloetta ends up turning down the offer.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
the only bad thing coming of meloetta possibly being owned by Ash is a potential catfight between her and Bayleef, that's about it.

G50

No longer posting
the only bad thing coming of meloetta possibly being owned by Ash is a potential catfight between her and Bayleef, that's about it.

If Meloetta does join the group, they probably won't be together in any episodes.

magicallypuzzled

bad thing? what are you talking aout i think you mean incrediably epic thing :).

or atleast i think it could be fun then again i think the piplup/oshawott fight will be pretty funny as well. (hoping for piplup to trash oshawott but what are the chances?)

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!

Don't know how thats possible because the League would be the only way to see Bayleef...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash is not getting Meleotta people, check the opening lol.

couplesupporter

James FAN!
Probably not, but if anybody had to catch it within the next couple episodes I think it might be Cynthia but it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.