• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will misty make an apperence in sinnoh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
a while back, a man had an interview with one of the major writers and published it in a japanese magazine. they said that Misty may come back in a future episode, but definately not as the main girl. Its highly likely that she'll show up, even in Sinnoh. But the question is "why"? May came for a contest, and Gary because he is actually IN Sinnoh. I dont see a reason why she would come see Ash.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I want to see Misty again, but I doubt she will appear by the time Ash competes in the League.

JD

Most likely if she does I would like to see her with a vaporeon or milotic those are really nice water type

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I think Misty is gonna appear in diamond and pearl, though it is in the later episodes. Probably at the Sinnoh Championship League cheering for Ash...

they could pull a togekiss arc with Hunter J endangering the Togi family tree line and Misty is alarmed about this, but then an old friend comes to her and it's Togetic brutally hurt. Also, it would be great if she lad a Lumineon.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
they could pull a togekiss arc with Hunter J endangering the Togi family tree line and Misty is alarmed about this, but then an old friend comes to her and it's Togetic brutally hurt. Also, it would be great if she lad a Lumineon.

...or they could not...tocitic is in hoenn in some marage place, so i don't think they will somehow bring that back...

the only reason that i can see her coming back for is to see ash and brock and...

1. see ash battle or do something really important...or
2. see ash and brock...and enter a contest...

those are the only reasons for her to truly come back for no reason...

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
...or they could not...tocitic is in hoenn in some marage place, so i don't think they will somehow bring that back...

the only reason that i can see her coming back for is to see ash and brock and...

1. see ash battle or do something really important...or
2. see ash and brock...and enter a contest...

those are the only reasons for her to truly come back for no reason...

i really dont see her entering a contest, since she is an admant gym leader. it would be like ash or brock seriously entering a contest. she will probably cameo just to say hi lol.

kemal07

sounds like a superb storyline. But i think cynthia will show her togekiss

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
far as the magical kingdom goes, who's to say that this kingdom can only be entered in that one location, if its magical, there is a very real chance that it can be entered in random locations all over the place.

if not for a togekiss arc (either the return of hers, or maybe a random trainers) id like to see her come to catch some new water types. as and adamant gym leader she is going to be wanting to expand her roster. maybe she comes looking for some water types that are hard to find in kanto
maybe she ends up leaving with ash's weasel, i think we can all agree it likes to battle, so ash just oaking it wouldnt do it justice, but it going off to be used in a water gym, that be good.

firestar319

The Marauder

This thoery isn't a complete impossibility. After all, Togepi and Togetic were introduced with Misty. Should Togekiss make an anime appearance, it would make sense that Misty would return again.

Alloute

Not Banned
Hasn't someone confirmed that she will? I heard she will appear...I miss Togetic *weeps silently*

Maybe Togetic will appear too^_^

Chimchartrainer07

If she shows up at all it'll be to support Ash in the Sinnoh league, unless there's a battle competition like the whirl cup. If she doesn't then she'll show up when Ash gets back to Pallet town.

pokemon fan 132

This thoery isn't a complete impossibility. After all, Togepi and Togetic were introduced with Misty. Should Togekiss make an anime appearance, it would make sense that Misty would return again.

While Misty coming back for something being involved with her Togetic would be better than just waiting for Ash in Pallet to say hi,at the same time as far as i know the only portal which leads to Mirage Kingdom currently known is in Hoenn,so this isnt very likely though i wont say its impossible.

As for Misty being adamant gym leader as its common knowleadge her goal is to become best with water types(water master) so her leaving the gym for whether its shorter or longer period of time makes sense to catch either new water types or to compete in some water competitions.Nevertheless as it has been showed/implied the main reason for her not leaving the gym are her incompetent sisters.

With that being said when talking about Mistys appearance(not counting return which unfortunately isnt very promising),it is going to be something along these lines:
-Being located again in Pallet(whih unfortunately has the biggest chance of happening)
-Coming back to participate in some water tournament like Whirl Cup or something(chance exists especially if next Battle Frontier(assuming there is any) is being placed in Johto.
Return to participate in contest(this isnt very likely because contests arent her thing,and if she would ever entered one it would be mostly just to see how its like.)
-To cheer for Ash during Sinnoh league,while its possible at the same time from what i noticed this wouldnt satisfy people too much.
-Something being involved with her Togetic and evolution in Togekiss(many people say its very unlikely,but this option cant be entirely written off).
-Group visiting her in Cerulean(chance exists)
-To showcase some new water type,whether legendary or common one(maybe).
-Showing up and being involved with something with Team Galactic(some fans speculated about this but this isnt very likely).
-Something totally unexpected not being connected with any of above mentioned scenarios(not sure what).

Last edited:

JD

I dont think cynthia will get togekiss I dont know why she aleady has gastrodon and I think they aresticking to the dp team

latios reborn

If she does it will be near the end of the series..

thunderblade12

Didn't there used to be a "Next Cameo Thread" sticked on this forum? What ever happened to that?

Anyway, I doubt we will hear too much from Misty. She will fade into the background like Tracey and only be seen when Ash travels back to Pallet Town.

But if they did have her appear, there could be a second whirl cup or something.

As for May, I have a feel that she and her rivals will be on their way into Sinnoh while Ash and co. are leaving and they will meet up at the Sunnyshore/Snowpoint dock.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
If Misty does come back even in the filler saga. I hope they will showcase Togekiss. No offence Cynthia but Misty and the Toge line is like butter and toast!

latios reborn

Despite the fact that she released her Togetic..

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
It would be pretty petty and cheap of the writers to have another mirage kingdom gateway "conviently" show up in sinnoh just so Ash and co can back in there to showcase Togekiss(as pokefan said we only know that the only way in is from hoenn's mirage kingdom and no where else), besides after the kinda of farewell she had with it, i don't honestly see her getting it back at all, that was one release that had tons of emotion backing it so i don't think we'll be seeing her togetic again (unless they make more special episodes but we have no indication they will do so) and all new water pokemon have been debuted at some point in the anime as well, so it's kinda hard to see her coming to sinnoh at this point.

And as far as hunter J goes, she's going to have her hands full dealing with Regigigas and the lake pixies so having her trying to mess with the mirage kingdom is pretty hard to pull off.

Status
Not open for further replies.