• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will N get an Appearance in the Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuque

Obsessed PokeFan
I was expecting him to make his first appearance in the 4th episode...but apparently not. And we have yet to see Team Plasma, so I'm wondering if they'll ever be introduced to the show.

What are your thoughts? Do you think N and Team Plasma will ever be shown in the anime? And if so, when?

Personally, I think Pokemon wouldn't have much conflict without the regional "bad guys", so I'm guessing that they'll show up sometime sooner or later.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
I was expecting him to make his first appearance in the 4th episode...but apparently not. And we have yet to see Team Plasma, so I'm wondering if they'll ever be introduced to the show.

What are your thoughts? Do you think N and Team Plasma will ever be shown in the anime? And if so, when?

Personally, I think Pokemon wouldn't have much conflict without the regional "bad guys", so I'm guessing that they'll show up sometime sooner or later.

they will when those eps are aired(N Might Not Be In The 2 part ep)

TehLulzMastur

Team Plasma are going to be in it, they just skipped their episodes due to the earthquakes. On the N side of things, if they make Trip be the N equivalent, I'll go insane.

Jujuque

Obsessed PokeFan
Team Plasma are going to be in it, they just skipped their episodes due to the earthquakes. On the N side of things, if they make Trip be the N equivalent, I'll go insane.

Ha, I know, right? xD That's what I'm afraid of, since in my opinion, he'd make a much better rival than Trip.

Zibdas

not bad
He better. N is just so awesome.

The Team Plasma episodes were cancelled, along with the Safari Warden episode where Ash nearly got shot in the head, and the beach episode where James got fake boobs.

We'll never get to see the badass direction the anime was going to take with the Rocket/Plasma turf war 'cause of the earthquake. No use crying over spilled milk, though.

tl;dr N's not appearing, ever. Also, Ash's Pikachu would nullify whatever points Ghetsis shoved down his throat for him.

What I really want to see, though, is Ghetsis and Giovanni having a battle, which political correctness and the earthquake in Japan madesure would never happen.

Last edited:

Jrx

The Team Plasma episodes were cancelled, along with the Safari Warden episode where Ash nearly got shot in the head, and the beach episode where James got fake boobs

Prove it. They promised us to air them.

Miar

Wigglytuff Guild recruit
The Team Plasma episodes were cancelled, along with the Safari Warden episode where Ash nearly got shot in the head, and the beach episode where James got fake boobs.

We'll never get to see the badass direction the anime was going to take with the Rocket/Plasma turf war 'cause of the earthquake. No use crying over spilled milk, though.

tl;dr N's not appearing, ever. Also, Ash's Pikachu would nullify whatever points Ghetsis shoved down his throat for him.

A. They're most likely editing the episodes to make them playable
B. Yes, Pikachu would nullify anything Ghetsis taught N, just as you and your Pokémon did in the games

I want to think N cameoed in episode 24, and even if not he'll probably appear at Nimbasa or Driftveil. Somewhere by episode 50, I hope.

How long before Team Galactic appeared in D&P?
DP episode 36, but they didn't directly confront Ash until episode 69, and Cyrus in episode 96.

Jujuque

Obsessed PokeFan

I see your point. But, in the games, N was already aware of the connection between the player and his/her pokemon when they first met (he said it himself at the end) but it wasn't until much later that N admitted he was wrong.

So I'm thinking that maybe it'll be the same case for Ash. With N gradually coming to realize that there is some kindness towards Pokemon in the world.

Idk, in my opinion, leaving out such an intriguing character from the anime is a big disappoinment.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm hopping he does, guy would be an awesome villain for Pokemon. Heck, I'd love for N to be Ash's rival some time in the future. I still think Cartoon Network will be airing those two part Team Rocket V.S Team Plasma episodes.

Lord, I hope not...I get that he's an important character in the games, but characters like that have a rather poor track record in the anime. I have this sinking feeling that if N does show up, he'd be either horribly dumbed-down, get a terrible voice, or both. >>

Jujuque

Obsessed PokeFan
Lord, I hope not...I get that he's an important character in the games, but characters like that have a rather poor track record in the anime. I have this sinking feeling that if N does show up, he'd be either horribly dumbed-down, get a terrible voice, or both. >>

xD Ha, that's what I originally thought, but it's better to atleast have him instead of not have him at all.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
Since N's in the game, it makes sense for him to make at least some sort of cameo in the anime, if not as a major antagonist.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Prove it. They promised us to air them.

They "promised" about 3 months ago.

I wouldn't be so optimistic. Chances are that we won't see the episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.