• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will N get an Appearance in the Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draya the dark master

Sort of Undead atm♥
well i think you are all forgetting tht N also plays an important role in the manga (or am i the only one who reads it up to date) thus making the anime the only thin he hasnt apeared in YET... also if team plasma apears... well lets face it... N IS THE FRIGGEN KING!!!

also i dont think he'll be dumbed down... he reminds me too much of my old chemistary teacher

aclover

VICTORiOUS
I think Japan WILL get the episodes, but featured in a few episodes (maybe in nimbassa) as a flash back? for when team plasma (should) appear with N.

I'd like N to have a soft voice, Like Nando's but more child-like and less spanish?... More Calmingly Evil.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I think Japan WILL get the episodes, but featured in a few episodes (maybe in nimbassa) as a flash back? for when team plasma (should) appear with N.

I'd like N to have a soft voice, Like Nando's but more child-like and less spanish?... More Calmingly Evil.
^ This. In B&W I've always imagined N to have a Nando-esque voice that sounds younger.

If team plasma is in the anime, then N will be as well. I hope team plasma will be in the anime too.

I didn't even know that the episodes still haven't aired. Obviously (Hopefully) they couldn't have been that important to the plot if they are still unaired.

I'm quite sure that N will get an appearance because he was one of the main antagonists, not to mention his great storyline. And since Team Galactic didn't get much of their plot starting until after 50 episodes in (I think. Didn't watch much of DP.), it's just a bit early, maybe.

No doubt N is my favorite Pokemon character game-wise, and he had a lot of influence in BW. I'd be interested (and extremely frightened) in seeing the anime scraping that whole part of the game's storyline.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
I really really hope N makes an appearance.
He's the best character ever. Period. :3

Aegon

I sincerely hope N is in the anime. He should debut mysteriously (yeah!) about half-way in, and be a presence throughout the rest of the series, fully revealing his alliance with Team Plasma at the seventh or eight Gym. Perhaps he could befriend Ash at first, giving Ash a reason to question the evilness of Team Plasma. But the anime never adds that much depth to characters, only seldom in movies.

He BETTER! Team Plasma will no doubt be there so he needs to come out. HE'S THE EFFIN' KING FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!>_> And I want Touko to be there too. I'll kill myself if Ash gets all the credits (with the Legendary choosing the hero thingy) AGAIN!

Let's face it, Ash gets more than what he deserves. Sometimes it feels like those around him are just there to give reaction =_=

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't think so. They already have enough green haired people in this series. Besides, N should have showed up earlier, not this late. If he was to be shown so late, the writers would give him a crappy quick story. I wanted it to start in Nimbasa. Instead they had dumb Meowth episodes and Team Rocket doing their thing again.

Flame Mistress

Probably not. Who'll be the hero? It conflicts with the Movie 14s, since Ash and that other guy whose name I've forgotten were pretty much chosen as the heroes.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

But we've already passed Nimbasa and they have little intention of going back. We can only hope that the Dragonspiral Tower won't be given the same treatment as the Tower of Heaven.

You mean Kaworu Nagisa? As a friendly rival/villain who holds back his ideals at the end for the protagonist's future, when I first saw N and his role in the plot the fallen angel was what first came to mind. Saying that, Akira Ishida hasn't gotten a role since Falkner, he'd be more than perfect.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
We can only hope that the Dragonspiral Tower won't be given the same treatment as the Tower of Heaven.

The anime has always been a bit cautious about portraying the Pokemon graveyards as such, which is probably why Mistralton Tower got written the way it did, but I don;t see why that would happen with Dragonspiral. At the very least something important ought to happen there...

NarutoUzumakikun

With BW 2 coming out and the fact there confirmed to have a new story line I'm guessing maybe he appears after the league or something then they use the BW story line but change it for hte anime. So N should appear if they do it

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not unless there is something after the Unova League because of how fast the pace is, and even then it's uncertain if he'll appear or not.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I think that giving how far we're with this series, he won't be appearing at all. Sure, the writers could still use him in a possible post league story, but as for right now, I think an appearence with him is unlikely.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
The anime has always been a bit cautious about portraying the Pokemon graveyards as such, which is probably why Mistralton Tower got written the way it did, but I don;t see why that would happen with Dragonspiral. At the very least something important ought to happen there...

Good thing Dragonspiral isn't a Pokemon graveyard. Reshiram/Zekrom aren't dead, silly.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
I think that giving how far we're with this series, he won't be appearing at all. Sure, the writers could still use him in a possible post league story, but as for right now, I think an appearence with him is unlikely.

Best sense you've made all year Spider. It would be nice to have him shown for a small arc of some sort even if they don't do the whole Plasma game plot like they were supposed too. Alteast that way, the N fans(me) would alteast be happy.

victini8

How long before Team Galactic appeared in D&P?
You're right about that. I suggest that we give it some and Team Plasma will show up. I'm wondering when Hilbert and Hilda show up. I would've preferred to see Ash travelling with Hilda and/or Hilbert than Iris. Cilian was a good replacement for Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.