• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will N get an Appearance in the Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
I honestly really hope not. I mean, yes, I love N more than any other character in the series. That's precisely why I want him to be kept out of the anime: his whole character is dark and tragic, and I feel like the anime would not do that justice at all.

I agree. While the anime is awesome and all, often its just too happy-go-lucky you know? I mean, I understand that the anime has to be the way because of younger viewers, but for older viewers it sometimes starts to get boring. Ash keeps going through the regions again and again.....N just shouldn't be in it. White, on the other hand, would be intresting to see but I doubt she'll ever appear in the show. Sigh....:( She'd probably be a coordinator, researcher, or something along those lines though, just like May and Lyra. I don't have a problem with pokemon contests and all, but it gets tiring. Iris is a nice change at least.

gamer_legend

I agree. While the anime is awesome and all, often its just too happy-go-lucky you know? I mean, I understand that the anime has to be the way because of younger viewers, but for older viewers it sometimes starts to get boring. Ash keeps going through the regions again and again.....N just shouldn't be in it. White, on the other hand, would be intresting to see but I doubt she'll ever appear in the show. Sigh....:( She'd probably be a coordinator, researcher, or something along those lines though, just like May and Lyra. I don't have a problem with pokemon contests and all, but it gets tiring. Iris is a nice change at least.

Well said guys. I mean look at Cyrus? I'll grant that he's tragic but for entirely different reasons.

Estellise

peachy
I wish!Team plasma as well.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I doubt it. We've missed most of the Plasma related events that were in BW.

They could add him but I'd prefer if they gave him a new role.

Earthia100

We are pretty far into the series, so probably not. I truthfully think that the writers planned a small part for him in A Venipede Stampede, but that episoded never aired. So I think it would be likely that the villans from BW2 will apear, instead of Team Plasma.

Besides, if N did show up, it's not like we; the fans, would be satisfied.

Compared to all the stuff we've seen Ash Ketchum do over the years makes N look like all he can to is talk the talk.

Firebrand

Indomitable
I fear it's too late in the game for N to show up now. Ash will be going for his seventh(!) badge in a short while, which means that the eighth will come soon after. We'll probably get a brief arc focusing on the legendaries of Unova, but... I fear we won't see N, not after the TP v TR episodes were cancelled (sorry, postponed indefinitely). If there is a battle frontier arc or something that takes place in eastern Unova, we may see N there, but in a completely different way than we saw in the games.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I dont think N will appear in the anime.

Oh Chomper, you know that if you kill a cow you gotta make a burger....

The very idea of N not appearing in the animu while Plasma (and hell, Ghetsis himself) is silly and underthought. Let's take PR into account, N is currently topping the polls as most popular Gen V character in Japan, and if it means more people'll watch the writers wouldn't dare to put the fella past them if they're going to have Plasma appear. It's all a matter of time now, really.

Chomper4

Oh Chomper, you know that if you kill a cow you gotta make a burger....

The very idea of N not appearing in the animu while Plasma (and hell, Ghetsis himself) is silly and underthought. Let's take PR into account, N is currently topping the polls as most popular Gen V character in Japan, and if it means more people'll watch the writers wouldn't dare to put the fella past them if they're going to have Plasma appear. It's all a matter of time now, really.

Ash and co. Are about to skip past Dragonspiral Tower, unless there is atower similar to the Dragonspiral Tower, after Ash and Krokorok earn the Freeze Badge from Brycen. Plus, there is the goals of Iris and Cilan and rivals, and Ash's battle with Homika. If neither N nor Team Plasma appear, the references about a secret orginization and the meteonite would be all edited out.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
See Japan? This is what happens when you delay an episode for about what? 1yr ago? If he doesn't show up then chill it's kinda late for him to appear though he should have already! Curse you mothernature.

Annunaki

Researcher/Battler
I seriously hope N will be features in most episodes once he finally makes his appearance. Along with Ghetsis and the Seven Sages. I think Team Plasma and their leaders are probably the best villians from any region. Along with Cyrus and Team Plasma.

Izanagi

'Sup!
I really don't think that is N is going to be appear seeing as how the anime hasn't really addressed Team Plasma or their goals. They are unlike the other teams who wanted to rule the world and whatnot. If they do touch upon these themes I bet you guys anything that they going to water it down.

zeno48

Zaker!
He could but so far he isn't confirmed. Although i'm interested in how they will portray him in the anime. I would like his personality to resemble pokemon hunter J if they decided to showcase him.

Status
Not open for further replies.