• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Paul get his cameo in BW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teshub

Banned
Cynthia is in the new games, so she might cameo. If she does there is a chance she mentions Paul and we get a still cutscene of him doing something. It would be a nice gag if Shootie and Paul met, with Paul just snubbing and ignoring him while Shootie acting like he has something to prove.

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Cynthia is in the new games, so she might cameo. If she does there is a chance she mentions Paul and we get a still cutscene of him doing something. It would be a nice gag if Shootie and Paul met, with Paul just snubbing and ignoring him while Shootie acting like he has something to prove.

Haha, yeah, seeing Paul and Shootie interact would be entertaining, to say the least. Seriously though, I doubt Paul will receive any sort of recognition outside of a brief cameo. Unlike Dawn and Brock, who will likely receive brief returns in Best Wishes, Paul was never a part of the central cast. And he's not a game character, unlike Cynthia.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.

HA, Gary & Paul didn't meet, so Paul & Shooti won't, especially not now, seeing how Shooti & Paul are similar in terms of looks. Sure they made an Ash clone but now the animation looks awesome & seeing them meet would cause the planet to inplode itself.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think Gary will be the only rival who made somewhat of a return after he left at the end of Johto.

Drew/Harley, Dawn's rivals, and Paul/Barry probably won't ever appear with a speaking role ever again. Brief mentions at best.

Teshub

Banned
Who was the Ash rival for Hoeen again? I don't remember...But i remember May's rival's well. But since Paul was so memorable, its likely he can show up. Maybe once the Isshu arc is over and move on to something like the battle network.

Teshub

Banned
Teshub, you're not being clever. Especially about Ash's rivals.

No foul play here. In DP we had Paul and Barry, both memorable characters. They might even give Gary a run for his money. If the writers throw us a bone, they might as well have them cameo or something. Especially with the design similarities between Barry/Paul and Bel/Shooti. Some funny moments could come from that.

hell

Banned
Teshub,boy you sure are dumb,because Paul and Barry are not memorable characters unlike Gary was,Paul isn't the best rival ever and he won't be coming back atleast,he was bland and boring,Barry didn't really do much of anything,Shooti will be the best rival ever for Ash in Isshu,because Shooti have a lot of life in him something Paul lacked.

Champion Jared 14

I guess I missed the memo on exactly WHY Paul needs to appear in BW...

Status
Not open for further replies.