• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Serena have a special episode someday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeal

Misty, Dawn and Iris had special episodes in the first 25 episodes of AG, BW and XY. We already have 40 episodes of SM revealed and still no clue about Serena's special. Will she have one?

Will she appears in SM like Misty, May and Dawn did in AG, DP, and BW?

If she does not get any special episode or cameo, she will be the most neglected female companion ever. In addition to being in the background for much of her saga, we will never see her again in a contest. Even Iris got a special episode.

What do you think?

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I'm not feeling too confident on it. But if it did happen, it would be quite an interesting time for a lot of the PokeCommunity I'd bet.

Red and Blue

I think instead of a special she will get a brief arc in Alola at some point. She is way too popular for just one special.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Well yeah. Iris got one, so Serena should also get one special thanks to her popularity.

But what I want now would be Iris appearing in Sun&Moon for some episodes so for Gen 8 we can have both a Serena special and her returning for some episodes, preferable in some BF kind of arc before the league and during it. That would be nice.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
She's currently in Hoenn doing contests, so I'm hopeful for a May/Serena Special sometime within the next year

But I doubt that'll happen and we'll instead get a shoehorned SM cameo so she can be subjected to the same abuse everyone else has been suffering at the hands of the writers and animators

Heekful

She's currently in Hoenn doing contests, so I'm hopeful for a May/Serena Special sometime within the next year

But I doubt that'll happen and we'll instead get a shoehorned SM cameo so she can be subjected to the same abuse everyone else has been suffering at the hands of the writers and animators

May's Japanese voice actress is retired so it can't happen. I guess Dawn and Serena can happen but pretty unlikely.
Considering Serena's huge popularity and the fact that a new big figurine of her and Sylveon was announced 2 days ago out of nowhere, I'm pretty sure she'll have a special at the end of the year or next year... If not , we will have to wait until the end of S&M.

Jeal

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
May's Japanese voice actress is retired so it can't happen. I guess Dawn and Serena can happen but pretty unlikely.
Considering Serena's huge popularity and the fact that a new big figurine of her and Sylveon was announced 2 days ago out of nowhere, I'm pretty sure she'll have a special at the end of the year or next year... If not , we will have to wait until the end of S&M.
The figure wasn't announced out of nowhere, the GEM line already released Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Gary, Team Rocket, Nurse Joy... And Lillie is coming soon too. They're clearly trying to release all the main characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.