• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will Super Training be featured in the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
SUPER TRAINING!

Will we see this implemented in the Animé? We already had the Battle Clubs in the previous series. Can Super Training be a logical continuation? Similar to having contests and super contests in the RS/DP-games, but the animé concept remaining roughly the same? Even though Battle Clubs were animé exclusive, Super Training feels like that logical continuation.

Personally, I'd like to see the return of the Battle Clubs, and have more training and fighting episodes based there, as well as the recurring tournaments.

Last edited:
TROLLED!!!

Not a real title, but a real topic to discuss! So hear me out!

SUPER TRAINING!

Will we see this implemented in the Animé? We already had the Battle Clubs in the previous series. Can Super Training be a logical continuation? Similar to having contests and super contests in the RS/DP-games, but the animé concept remaining roughly the same? Even though Battle Clubs were animé exclusive, Super Training feels like that logical continuation.

Personally, I'd like to see the return of the Battle Clubs, and have more training and fighting episodes based there, as well as the recurring tournaments.

You know there's no way that you'll be allowed to keep this title, right? XD

nuzamaki90

You really dissappointed me with this, I liked Don George :(

I do like the idea of Super Training being implemented though, however I think it'll just be Ash and the itgers training like they usually do just harder with the help of a secondary character...

Hopefully Don George ;___;

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You should've mentioned Misty in the title to get people more interested. I really don't like the whole super training thing so I really don't care about it being showed in the anime. I don't even like Don George to be frank so I don't want him back; he seemed to be a Unova exclusive character anyway. Him and the Battle Clubs shouldn't be brought back into the story. I just want Ash to train his Pokemon often on-screen in XY. Actual development that we can see is better than off-screen development in my humble opinion.

BlueDragonfangirl

I did like the interactions between the rivals and other characters,that'd be the only reason I'd be looking forward to. Other than that I'd rather Ash just Train on screen like D / P series and AG. Maybe we can have some tournaments though, I wouldn't a few like the team up one we had back in the D / P series.

FYI The title was very misleading LOL.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
You should've mentioned Misty in the title to get people more interested. I really don't like the whole super training thing so I really don't care about it being showed in the anime. I don't even like Don George to be frank so I don't want him back; he seemed to be a Unova exclusive character anyway. Him and the Battle Clubs shouldn't be brought back into the story. I just want Ash to train his Pokemon often on-screen in XY. Actual development that we can see is better than off-screen development in my humble opinion.

What didn't you like about Don George? Just a general dislike/not like? What are the cons that the Battle Clubs brought with them in BW? Ash still trained outside of the Battle Clubs, it's just that the entire series as a whole did not focus on battling that it was understated.

I never made this into an offscreen/onscreen debate, if the fundation for a new move is taught within the Battle Club/Super-training facility, and the rest is done on the road, then what's the harm? It shows progress and development and allows for multiple pokemon at once to get a start at a new move. It's one of the things I liked. Flame Charge and Aqua Jet got learned in the same episode, but the two pokemon were shown as not being as proficient with those moves immediately.

Say, Frogadier and Fletchinder get a Super Training episode. Frogadier learns the basics for Water Shuriken and Fletchinder learns the basis for Brave Bird. I'm suspecting that Fletchinder would need more time because of the high skill involved, while Frogadier would be affluent with its new move. Which leads to development for Fletchinder and may lead into the evolution later on.

So how does Super Training in the animé, hinder on-screen training, and cause a lack of development? This is a genuine question, I respect your opinion.

Changed the title to something actually acceptable.

Sorry, I took some artistic liberty, oh well.. Zero inspiration.. So not fabulousistic.. :)

I do think this is an interesting, and worthy topic to discuss, especially considering the apparently battle-heavy preposition this series seems to have:
- Ash fights in the gyms.
- We have a gym leader that's going to need to work to apparently get back into his gym leader spot, at least it's speculated that he got kicked out due to some reason.
- Serena: Her game counterpart is interested in mega evolutions = battles.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I'd expect them to stick it in a Filler Episode like that thing from Johto during Diamond and Pearl.

I don't think there's enough to it to warrant an arch.

Canada

Banned
No. Super Training is weird and like An00bis said there isn't enough to it.

I'd like to know the original title as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.