• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will the Alola League be called a "minor" league? (slight spoilers)

Do you think the Alola League will be regarded as a Minor League in the anime?

• Total voters

RafaSceptile

Yes, the symbol for the tournament is different. But the League symbol is present in Kalos on Ash's badge case. There was no symbol anywhere in Alola. Now in the future it could be added in for future Leagues such as Kanto did but the current Alola League has had no relationship with the symbol.
vlcsnap-2020-09-09-09h36m12s187.png

Again, no badges requirement, so they don't need a symbol by that.
They just did the conference symbol, such as other Leagues.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I don't think so this time, since there would be the big elephant in the room known as Gen VII. Most likely, they'll just stop mentioning it, since that's what the anime does when they don't know what to do with something. They just stop talking about it in the show.

Last edited:

SerenaRulez

I don't take the Alola league competition as seriously as the others but I won't call it a minor league because that would make it seem insignificant. Sure Ash winning it did not give him closure but it was still a nice moment that made his past struggles feel important. :)