• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will the anime introduce an Indigo League Champion someday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Since the Johto League, the anime introduced to us the champions and some of them are even making appearances within the region they do not belong to. The only region wherein they didn't introduce a champion was the Indigo League.

Since the main character originated from Kanto and he's occasionally returning home, plus the fact that anniversaries for both games and anime are incoming, will they introduce a champion, even if he/she is an anime-exclusive character?

Red and Blue

Uh Don`t really see the point. Even considering the 20th anniversary, Steven and Diantha are enough

ShadowForce720

Since the Johto League, the anime introduced to us the champions and some of them are even making appearances within the region they do not belong to. The only region wherein they didn't introduce a champion was the Indigo League.

Since the main character originated from Kanto and he's occasionally returning home, plus the fact that anniversaries for both games and anime are incoming, will they introduce a champion, even if he/she is an anime-exclusive character?

You know it sure it would be an anime exclusive thing, but I think it would be interesting if the Kanto Champion turned out to be Ash's Father although you would think if that was the case Ash would have at least heard about him by now.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Lance is the Indigo League Champion in the anime IIRC

nickdt

Lance is the Indigo League Champion in the anime IIRC

Well, they can work around that by stating that Lance has given up his position of the Kanto Region Champion, cuz he had a hard time dealing with two champion titles (Since in time he also became the Johto Champion) and that the many champion battles where taking a bad turn for his pokemon. And since he is native to Johto, he decided to be the Johto Champion.

Instead they can introduce Ash dad as the new Kanto Champion. But i doubt it will happen before the very last pokemon episode.

Akashin

Well, they can work around that by stating that Lance has given up his position of the Kanto Region Champion, cuz he had a hard time dealing with two champion titles (Since in time he also became the Johto Champion) and that the many champion battles where taking a bad turn for his pokemon. And since he is native to Johto, he decided to be the Johto Champion.

Instead they can introduce Ash dad as the new Kanto Champion. But i doubt it will happen before the very last pokemon episode.

They could... But it doesn't really matter for the purpose of this thread, does it? Either way, Lord Trollbias' answer is the right one at the moment.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They can simply have Lance be Kanto's champion in addition to being Johto's champion.

Yes, it works like that in the games. They have the same Elite Four and Champion

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'd like if we get an anime exclusive Champion although I think the chances of us even finding out about who Kanto's Champion is is low. :(

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Animé Champions (including previous):

Captain - Orange League
Drake - Orange League
Ash Ketchum - Orange League
Lance - Indigo League
Jon Dickson - Silver Conference
Steven Stone - Hoenn League
Tyson - Ever Grande Conference
Cynthia - Sinnoh League
Wallace - Hoenn League
Tobias - Lily of the Valley Conference
Alder - Unova League
Virgil - Vertress Conference
Diantha - Kalos League

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I'd like if we get an anime exclusive Champion although I think the chances of us even finding out about who Kanto's Champion is is low. :(
We literally know its Lance since the anime confirmed that to us back in OS.

Red and Blue

Good for Lance. He gets to be in charge of two groups of Elite Four.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Animé Champions (including previous):

Captain - Orange League
Drake - Orange League
Ash Ketchum - Orange League
Lance - Indigo League
Jon Dickson - Silver Conference
Steven Stone - Hoenn League
Tyson - Ever Grande Conference
Cynthia - Sinnoh League
Wallace - Hoenn League
Tobias - Lily of the Valley Conference
Alder - Unova League
Virgil - Vertress Conference
Diantha - Kalos League

We literally know its Lance since the anime confirmed that to us back in OS.

This is the correct answer for I have posted a list of all animé league champions. Lance is the Indigo League Champion, therefore, the champion has already been introduced many years ago.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Status
Not open for further replies.