• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will the Battle frontier opening be modified again?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
i think they will change it...but mabye the ep after his evolution..or the one right after the battle palace ep...as showing bf lead of palace...at that time...would be a great time to update

Opal Pikachu13

I think they will change it, the scene with all of them in the forest has Eevee in there right next to sleeping Pikachu now, so that's one change,who knows where they would put Sceptile, he won't be sitting on that tree like when he was Grovyle, the scene with Ash's Pokemon would also probably change from Grovyle to Sceptile as well, they did change Phanpy to Donphan in that scene, why wouldn't they change Grovyle?

greta_lover

I don't know........
They should change it to Sceptile, after all, they've already done it with Donphan.

Golden Darkness

Spikeshell Trainer
If any of you are wondering, here are the varients so far:

AG135 - AG145: The original animation.
AG146 - AG148: The two paragraphs of text introducing Pocket Monsters is re-added.
AG149: Animation updated to include Brock's Marshtomp.
AG150 - AG151: Animation updated to include Greta.
AG152: Animation updated to include Jessie's Dustox. Manyula is removed, as is the Mew & Lucario scene, and is replaced by a scene based on Pokémon: Dungeon of Mystery, which was released on the same day.
AG153 - AG154: Animation updated to include Tucker.
AG155 - AG157: Animation updated to include Ash's Donphan.
AG158: Animation updated to include May's Eevee.
AG159 - AG161: Animation updated to include Lucy.

greta_lover

I don't know........
Okay. Thanks for telling me that!

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
wonder if the animators will have Sceptile not being able to use any techniques in the scene w/ all of ash's pokemon... u know as a joke for the next 2 episodes >.> though i imagine it's not worth their time or money

JazzJazz

Pokeballs said:
wonder if the animators will have Sceptile not being able to use any techniques in the scene w/ all of ash's pokemon... u know as a joke for the next 2 episodes >.> though i imagine it's not worth their time or money

Perhaps it won't be in the opening, but I'd actually like to see this scenario happen before sceptile "gets its groove back". I can imagine corphish have a good laugh about it (if you call "cor... cor..." laughing).

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
JazzJazz said:
Perhaps it won't be in the opening, but I'd actually like to see this scenario happen before sceptile "gets its groove back". I can imagine corphish have a good laugh about it (if you call "cor... cor..." laughing).
actually Corphish tends to say "Phish" on its own and "Corphish" rather than "Cor" and since this isn't the dub it'll be more of a "Hei Hei"