• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will the Battle frontier opening be modified again?

Will the opening be modified when Juputoru evolves? So far Everytime there has been an evolution ( Numacraw, Donfan) The opening animations were changed. Anyone think it'll change for Jukain?

Torchic23

gee that's swell
I really doubt it. It's been like 5 episodes since Donphan evolved and I doubt the opening will change from just that. Plus, it's no gurentee it will evolve anyways. It's likely but not certin

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Why wouldn't they change it? Grovyle will be replaced with Sceptile during the "Ash's Pokemon" scene.

As for the part where Grovyle's sleeping on the tree branch...welll....let's just say he'll need a bigger tree branch.

M

munchmonlee

Cool, Grovyle evolves! They should change the opening! I hate the old one

CyberCubed said:
Why wouldn't they change it? Grovyle will be replaced with Sceptile during the "Ash's Pokemon" scene.

As for the part where Grovyle's sleeping on the tree branch...welll....let's just say he'll need a bigger tree branch.

I guarantee they'll change it for Sceptile.

And BTW, Sceptile isn't that big, he could still rest on a tree...

Great. I can't wait to see that opening when and if it happens...of course i'll need to update my sig pic.

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
munchmonlee said:
They should change the opening! I hate the old one
Well, they're not going to change the actual opening. They're just replacing Grovyle with Sceptile. We're not getting an entirely new opening song and animation, which is fine with me since Battle Frontier is a great song.

~Satoshi~ said:
Great. I can't wait to see that opening when and if it happens...of course i'll need to update my sig pic.
Yeah, I'll need to update my PSP wallpaper.

V Faction

www.faction.com
You know, this thread asks a silly little question.

We don't know. In fact, there's no possible way we CAN know, not without confirmation from other sources.

We can ASSUME and GUESS. I mean, it's logical that since they did the same with Donphan they'll do it again for Sceptile. But we, as fans, aren't going to have the answer.

So damn it, shut up and be surprised. Stop getting so friggin' eager.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
V Faction said:
You know, this thread asks a silly little question.

We don't know. In fact, there's no possible way we CAN know, not without confirmation from other sources.

We can ASSUME and GUESS. I mean, it's logical that since they did the same with Donphan they'll do it again for Sceptile. But we, as fans, aren't going to have the answer.

So damn it, shut up and be surprised. Stop getting so friggin' eager.
No, this isn't some "Zigzagzoon/Eevee is in May's egg!" thing. There's a whole crapload of evidence shouting it. Really, care to come up with an explination on why Ash is going to teach a Sceptile a new move in a few episodes? >>

G

Geki

I'm pretty sure they'll change for Sceptile, I mean, why wouldn't they? Time will tell.

V Faction

www.faction.com
Lil Brother said:
No, this isn't some "Zigzagzoon/Eevee is in May's egg!" thing. There's a whole crapload of evidence shouting it. Really, care to come up with an explination on why Ash is going to teach a Sceptile a new move in a few episodes? >>
*sigh* See the forest through the trees, Lil. The bigger picture. I'm not once doubting that Sceptile will show up in the stupid opening. But we shouldn't be expected to officially know that nor expected to give a correct answer. Nothing is set in stone, which is why this topic is so headache-inducing!

This question is annoyingly simple but we can't honestly predict what happens in the show. Did any of us see the change for the Pokemon Dungeon games in the opening coming? How about when Dustox showed up? No. The opening, as well as the entire anime, is not up to us and that's something we should realize. And before anyone goes off shout "Well duh! I know that!", it's harder than you think.

If the title had simply "Do you think... at the beginning of the sentence, it wouldn't be an issue because then it would be implied that we'd have to give opinions and educated guesses. But it doesn't have that and I don't believe we should dictate what's going to happen, whether it be glaringly obvious like an opening change, a fickle matter like Eevee vs Zigzagoon, a desparate wish like Harley beating May, or what a new Pokemon's type will be!

EDIT: And yes... I'm aware this is a petty matter to get worked up about... especially when there's some implication of theory based on hypothesizing provided in the thread...

But damn... Did you really need to ask a no-brainer like this, ~Satoshi~?!

Last edited:
V Faction said:
But damn... Did you really need to ask a no-brainer like this, ~Satoshi~?!

=/ Erm...Yeah...It was just a question...I just wondered if they were gonna change it for a 3rd time...No need to act so....*cant think of a word*

V Faction

www.faction.com
~Satoshi~ said:
=/ Erm...Yeah...It was just a question...I just wondered if they were gonna change it for a 3rd time...No need to act so....*cant think of a word*
Bitchy?

Damn the torpedos and damn the 10 character limit.