• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will the Z-Move Work?! Challenging the Grand Trial!! (953)

Fantastic battle. I love that they're acknowledging Ash's strength instead of turning him into a loser like in BW. Love that Rowlet also got to win.

One thing I disliked was the pointless commentary. It ruined the flow of the battle and I don't need Rotom telling me every 2 seconds what is happening.

Also, how convenient that Ash got Electrium-Z, haha.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Yukki said:
One thing I disliked was the pointless commentary. It ruined the flow of the battle and I don't need Rotom telling me every 2 seconds what is happening.

I usually dislike babbling from side characters during intense matches, although since Hala versus Satoshi was SM's first major battle, I think we as an audience needed the commentary to keep things interesting.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I think that overall it just felt a lot weirder than usual since Ash's friends weren't even watching his battle. Not sure why they weren't. But I think that that was a large cause of why Rotom's commentary stood out so much.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The latest episode makes me confused as to what happened to hariyama's moveset, I mean, it used to have close combat and heavy slam as a makuhita, but now has neither of those moves because reasons?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Oh the Champion theme is playing. Foreshadowing the Alola league.

You called it my friend!

Maybe Alola League Ash vs Kiawe/Gladion/Anime Original Character will give us such a battle or maybe... just maybe... Ash vs Kukui Champion Battle

You called it... but sadly you left this forum before seeing it come true