• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will there be a chance for a Chole and Ash shipping ?

AbhiPoke

I am starting to question my self will there be this type of a shipping in the Pokemon anime .
It will be really amazing to see Chloe slowly starting to admire ash and have a crush on Ash .
Chances are low cause till now the series is leading up to Chloe having crush on Goh and Chloe slowly starting to admire Ash but it will be amazing to see a shipping between them.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hopefully, not.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
For god sake, is disgusting to ship 10 years oldsbut ship the same sex 10 years old is sick.
.....Excuse me? First of all my comment was a joke and I never actually ship characters in this show besides Kukui x Burnet but this comment, I dont wanna use that term lightly but it does reek of homophobia. I can understand the viewpoint of not wanting to ship 10 year olds but saying same sex 10 years old is sick, implying it would atleast be better if they werent same gender is just disgusting of you. Piss off

SatoSereFan224888

Highly doubtful

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
How can we ship Ash and Koharu when they barely interact? She suits Goh better
That’s easy. If one feels that Ash and Koharu are a good fit for each other, they might ship them, regardless of how much they interacted.

Also, side note, to any future braindeads who think 10 years old in Pokémon is even remotely comparable to 10 in real life, they are not comparable. Deal with it.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
That’s easy. If one feels that Ash and Koharu are a good fit for each other, they might ship them, regardless of how much they interacted.

Also, side note, to any future braindeads who think 10 years old in Pokémon is even remotely comparable to 10 in real life, they are not comparable. Deal with it.
Ofc they can but it will have zero credibility.
Lets just ship him to a tree if u ran out of ideas

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I am starting to question my self will there be this type of a shipping in the Pokemon anime .
It will be really amazing to see Chloe slowly starting to admire ash and have a crush on Ash .
Chances are low cause till now the series is leading up to Chloe having crush on Goh and Chloe slowly starting to admire Ash but it will be amazing to see a shipping between them.
I assume you mean in canon, because I guarantee it was a thing in the fandom the second she was revealed.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I assume you mean in canon, because I guarantee it was a thing in the fandom the second she was revealed.
That reminds me the fanart that showed a race of Sonic and The Flash. As they prepare to start they show up a fanartist and then a piece of paper with "new pokémon" written on it shows up and he outspeeds both speedster lol

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Honestly, after Serena, it's extremely difficult for me to imagine Ash being shipped any future girl like Chole. I can see Ash x Goh or Goh x Chole due to their individual chemistry with one another.

But Ash and Chole don't really seem to be compatible with each other and I think it's because they are of two polar extremes with Goh being in the center.

I'm not a bloomboltshipping frank but I'm pretty sure this is not a popular ship because Ash is always shipped with Serena, I don't support any ship wars let alone the bloomboltshipping Relationship.

But hey, you can ship Ash and Chloe you want in your fanfic but I doubt it will be popular. it's the same Chance as Ash X Cirno from Touhou Project™ Crossover Fanfic.

BlueDragonfangirl

I’ve seen crazier ships.
Yes like Ash x evil Ash from AG series, not even sure how that would work but its popular :/
You can ship it if you want (this is a free country...er, forum) but there's next to zero chance for it to happen. If anything, I think Goh is a much likelier candidate to end up with Chloe.
Believe it or not Ash x Chloe seem to be the most popular of those two choices. Ash x lead female pairings always end up the most popular even with zero interactions.

I'd be fine with this pairing, wish she'd have some actual conversations with him. Guess after Serena x Ash the Anime team might be too afraid of shipping. Look all the shipping bait they did in XY, it would cause such negative feedback LOL.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Only Ash x Serena matters. She is the only girl to have officially kissed him. (Not counting the Latias disguised as Bianca kiss)