• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will there be a Hoenn filler this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Say what you think and say what Ash's team would be if it were to happen.
Here what i think:
Ash
Pikachu
Samurott
Snivy
Tepig
Gabite
Golett

kemal07

I have a slight feeling your thread is ought to close.

And another thing... Everyone was expecting a battle frontier arc featuring the Platinum/HGSS Frontier brains back when HGSS was first announced and to be set in Johto but it didn't happen. If there were to be a RS Remake we might get a bit of Hoenn Pokemon and some events in the main saga just liike what happened in the D/P/Pt series. But it is going fast paced so we might see a small Hoenn filler arc... but who knows.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
I really hope they redo a game for R/S. thats the series i started pokemon with. I would be extremly dissapointed if they didn't. Despite the critisciems, the only problem i found with R/S was that u had to start over. it wasnt a problem for me, but i can see why people would'nt like that.

rocky505

Last I checked there was no filler season of Johto so no.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Last I checked there was no filler season of Johto so no.

but of course we had almost 200 episodes of DP where in hoenn we had like 100-something.

possibly. it depends on how long it takes to get to the league, and if the next generation is starting to leak.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
Maybe Iris will get a hoenn pokemon? Or clian? I want R/S remakes cuz its the 1st pokemon games i played... and to be honest they didnt come out well (design wise)

Grei

not the color
Yes.

Because Unova cannot last us until the 6th Gen with it's current pace. It cannot happen.

Jaggy101

I'm Jaggy and proud
If you talking about when they did Battle Frontier, maybe as that was a quick series, but if not there may be like what DP did, just have a few episodes of the Johto area, like Locomo, iris or Cilian may get a pokemon like Dawn did.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
It looks like they will have to do something, didnt the creators themselves say the series would go at a faster pace. I cant see it being a battle frontier since ash got as far as you could with that, to be offered a place as one. It could be some sort of spin off like frontier, johto got a lot of mentions through dp even at the end of the battle frontier series, if remakes come out for r/s before b/w finishes then it would probably be the same (mentions of starter pokemon, locations). But its going by fast could best wishes mean some sort of end for ash it sounds pretty final? If that happened it could be a reboot in hoenn with a new cast but thats a long shot.

TrainerOfLegend

A filler season is very possible. I mean, in Sinnoh Ash got his first badge in DP018 and his second badge at DP037. In contrast, Ash got his first Unova badge in BW006 and his second badge in BW016. There will probably be a gym-less period in which Team Rocket and Team Plasma are given their time to shine, but I doubt that it will be as long as the one-year break from Gyms in DP.

So, yeah. I imagine Ash, Cilan and Iris will do something after the Unova League, but the question is what they will do and where.

R_N

I highly highly doubt it Sinnoh BF battle island filler believe because (for one) the Unova season just started. We have no idea just how long it will go on, or how they might plan to stretch it It's way too early to guess most things like this.

Shoot they could give us another anime-only thing for whatever reason

Brandon00151

If they did do a post league arc, or any time they had Ash Mix in his old Pokemon i'd like to see in Rotation

Pikachu(obvious reasons)
Samurott
Serperior
Emboar
Quilava/Tyohlosion *crosses fingers*
Totodile
Buizel
Gible
Corphish
Torkoal
Glalie
Kingler
any Unevolved Unova Pokemon

locomo

Want a hug? :)
If there is a hoenn filler, I better get to see may again! And I hope next series for gen 6 will keep iris -__-. Im tired of them switching the girl leads, its really heart breaking.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ash is not going to go back to any older region again.

They'll probably stay in Isshu an explore the northern region and add a champion league.

rocky505

Ash is not going to go back to any older region again.

They'll probably stay in Isshu an explore the northern region and add a champion league.
I am calling it now. If there is a champion league it will take place where you find Cynthia in BW or in Black City/White Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.