• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will there be a Hoenn filler this time around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
He'll probably go on a Unova champion league quest. I wonder if they'll keep Iris around given after the league she may stay at the Gym.

mfranklin628

... why would Ash visit a region that is featured only in a small, irrelevant side-game, no less one introduced almost a decade ago?

Ash could visit for the Mt Battle challenge and rotate many members of his team. Also they maybe could do a reboot of that small side franchise and it would save them time from creating a completely new region and new pokemon. Also instead of just Hoenn and Johto Pokemon, add Sinnoh and Unova

SuperiorMX13

OC of Mime Jr!
I hope a filler is added so he can get more pokemon and more time for these unova pokemon that are rushed because of the series

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
I love Cyber, he makes a thread 1000x more exciting :D

I don't think Cyber is spamming, I just think he's backing up his predictions

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Yeah and also the most annoying thread. Always about old characters.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
We just have to wait and find out.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't think there needs to be one now or later. There is alot going on with between the badge battle, team Rocket and about some fishing tornament. The writers are making ways for there to be an interesting saga without going back to an old region. There is no need for a Hoenn one until Ash gets back to Kanto. If he even goes.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
He'll probably go on a Unova champion league quest. I wonder if they'll keep Iris around given after the league she may stay at the Gym.

I..... would..... LOVE THAT!!!:D 100% seriousness.

luner45

Oshawott!! Lets go!
I hope there is a hoenn filler! it would be a great AD for R/S remakes. but.... i think dawn already going there is pretty much an small AD.

Trapman

Bazinga!!
Hoenn filler FTW as long as there are a lot of battles against skilled trainers and ash rotating his pokemon like Gible and Totodile for example. The champions league quest sounds good aswell, maybe ash enters it after completing the Hoenn sidequest since the league itself will probanly not last long time enough for an entire season.

Haunter ゴースト

Hmm i hated the ''Battle Frontier'' series, something really ruined it for me.
The johto filler was more of a return of his older teams since DP lasted for four series.
I hope there isn't a hoenn styled ''Battle Frontier'' series, but if there was a return of a few old team members i don't see any harm.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hmm i hated the ''Battle Frontier'' series, something really ruined it for me.
The johto filler was more of a return of his older teams since DP lasted for four series.
I hope there isn't a hoenn styled ''Battle Frontier'' series, but if there was a return of a few old team members i don't see any harm.

What ?

Teshub

Banned
I hope there is a hoenn filler! it would be a great AD for R/S remakes. but.... i think dawn already going there is pretty much an small AD.

There's a chance Dawn can come back as a main character in the Hoenn filler. For example, she was done with the main Hoenn GF and heads to an unexplored region of Hoenn along with Ash & co.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
There's a chance Dawn can come back as a main character in the Hoenn filler. For example, she was done with the main Hoenn GF and heads to an unexplored region of Hoenn along with Ash & co.
[IMG139]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/Gaiash/1257443836328.jpg[/IMG139]
Really Teshub, I thought you'd given up on this "Dawn isn't leaving" thing when she left but now you think that they'd pick Dawn to advertise Hoenn over May or keeping Iris?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Oh my god do you ever stop with the dawn crap?? Oh ya they went to kanto for a filler saga was misty brought back for the season no dawn is not coming back get over her already!!!!

Waterpokes

I think it might be a Hoenn filler, but problem is, what are they going to do there? A new Battle Frontier maybe?

- Ash has defeated all the Gym Leaders, unless Ash is battling them again for a reason.
- Ash doing Contests or the Battle Tower?

I see a lot of potencial in a potencial return. I wish they explored more of Hoenn, when they were there, and I am just a fan of Hoenn generally, so please let them go there.

And there's a chance Max can come back as a main character in the Hoenn filler. For example, he becomes a Pokemon Trainer and tries to challenge the Hoenn league along with Ash & co.

Grei

not the color
And there's a chance Max can come back as a main character in the Hoenn filler. For example, he becomes a Pokemon Trainer and tries to challenge the Hoenn league along with Ash & co.

Most people don't believe Max can return as a Pokemon Trainer, since that would mean that he somehow aged enough to become a Trainer, while Ash is still 10 years old.

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
The amount of post game content in Black & White combined with the extras from the inevitable third game would probably be enough to have a Hoenn filler arc in Isshu. There are plenty of Hoenn Pokemon in the locations after getting the national dex after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.