• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will there be no Battle Frontier arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
Since the new games will be released in 2010, a Battle Frontier arc would not fit in this time period (max. about 40 episodes) between now and the release.

We all assumed that there certainly will be a BF, but why were we all so sure? I think there will be no BF. What is your opinion on this?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Talk about the new game is banned. Check the announcement on top of the Forums.:)

Bisasam

Bulbasaur
But this is not speculation about the new game. The fact that it will be released in 2010 is confirmed. It´s just speculation about the anime.

Torpoleon

that's impossible...palmer already promise ash to win battle frontier so u noob
First off, it is not nice to call someone a noob when you don't know what you are talking about. Well, I don't read Japanese so maybe he said that in the Japanese version, but in the dub, Barry just said that his dad, Palmer, runs the Sinnoh Battle Frontier.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Well in that case maybe we will get a BF.....albeit a rushed one but a BF none the less

If Ash was to loose the League then definitely a BF but if he wins, which is very likely, then i feel there might not beaenough room to squeeze it in

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'd rather see a Longer Grand Festival, Sinnoh League, and Elite Four arc then the Frontier Brains again. I love the Sinnoh Frontier Brains but the league is made out to be more important then them, and Ash already won and turned down the last BF. I don't want a repeat of that. Now if someone different who might consider being a Frontier Brain were to challenge them, then that is a different story.

J-boogie200

Having someone like Misty challenge the Frontier Brains to strengthen her water types for a Chronicles would be so much better, IMO.

Given the circumstances we're in now.

Misty is the only person in the main cast besides Ash who battles outside of contests as a profession.

Devastator1

the misty idea is a stupid one. but i think there will be another chronicles arc, if we do have so little time as you people make it out to be. Or maybe they could do a battle intensive ARC where they focus primarily on battles, contest and BF battle make up 95 percent of the episodes. No COTD krap.

J-boogie200

the misty idea is a stupid one.

That's your opinion.

They should of had Misty co-star with Ash in gyms, to further her goal.

How do you think Elite Four members become so powerful, by sleeping?

Misty's goal is to be a Water Pokemon Master, and by staying at the Gym, she'll never achieve it.

I love her Gym, it's my favorite Gym, however, Misty deserves Elite Four status before the series ends, which I hope is never.

pokemon fan 132

Hmm,not sure but taking into account what Palmer said there could be battle frontier afterall,thoiugh it wil be in Sinnoh(oh well,and i hoped they would visit Johto again).

Anyway considering new game is on horizont the whole BF would be probably rushed and shortened but i wouldnt mind,having Ash challenge frontier brains second time around.

They should of had Misty co-star with Ash in gyms, to further her goal.

Now that you mentioned it it would b cool seeing Misty taking on Frontier Brains or at least some of them,and it would definitely help to improve her skills as trainer bringing her closer toward her ultimate goal.

There are many ways to incorporate her in show again,but sadly some people around here cant stand even the thought of having her back and how good this would be.

Misty's goal is to be a Water Pokemon Master, and by staying at the Gym, she'll never achieve it.

Glad to see someone around here with common sense.i explained this numerous times already but sometimes i get impression like im talking to a brick wall.

I love her Gym, it's my favorite Gym, however, Misty deserves Elite Four status before the series ends, which I hope is never.

Due to fact that some E4 are called masters of certain types(like Prima who is ice master or Lance who is dragon one),having her becoming E4 would if not achieve bring her very close toward her goal of water master,which is one of strongest trainers of said type in world.

However,perhaps it would be best to stop discussing about her,because i can already predict bashing from some people,causing this thread to escalate into something else.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
We never know with the info on that the fact the The Pokemon Company is making the DS successor in early 2011, the new game could be postsponed until then (release title) thus giving bit more time for the anime to do its thing.

I would like Ash to go to the (Johto) Battle Frontier but it seems very unlikely.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
As relieved as I am to see a Johto BF topic that's not "OMG THE GANG IS SO OBVIOUSLY HEADED TO JOHTO BF", it's still a Johto BF topic and that's still banned. And for whatever reason, it's now a Misty topic. Somehow. Tell ya what - the ban will be lifted under one of two conditions - A) We get actual word of such a saga coming to pass, or B) Gen 5 anime is announced, meaning people would need space to implode about their horribly false predictions they were so hell-bent on being true. Hold me to this, folks. In the mean time... *closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.