1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Will there ever be a poison Legendary pokemon

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Pikachufuture, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Pikachufuture

Pikachufuture New Member

This is the 6 gen if there's still no legendary poison pokemon that means they absolutely hate poison ,arceus don't it is really a normal pokemon with the ability to turn into any type it natural form is normal type, so Will we finally have a poison Legendary or what ?.

2. aquriomaster

aquriomaster Hyori Hasama

you can never be sure but i would like that and also it would need a counter part
    so it could be pollution and its counterpart purity

3. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Yes. I just cannot predict exactly which generation, but there will be one soon!

4. carboncopy

carboncopy (-) (-) (-) (-)

I wonder if Yveltal will become one. It has a chance of being one.

5. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

Now that's kind of a silly question. Of course there will be a poison type, they just haven't found it necessary to make one.

I think the types are based of the legendary, rather then the legendary being based off the type.

6. broomstig

broomstig Water/Dragon Leader

i hope so, i like aquriomaster's idea of pollution/purity, but i hope it isnt just a suicune based pokemon. not that i dont like suicune, only that its been done already

7. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

While we are on the subject on things that don't exist for some reason, how about a dark-typed gym?

8. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

I'm sure it'll happen eventually, and while it would be really cool, it's not something I'm gonna hold my breath and cross my fingers for.

9. hawkeye721

hawkeye721 なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

Theres no dont about it, eventually we will get one, and continuing of what others have said, the idea of physical manifestations of pullution and purity fasinate me.

10. ice33333

ice33333 Active Member

Even if poison isn't the type they want to use, it will eventually become the only choice, it will happen eventually

11. MuseHarmonia

MuseHarmonia ~♥Raichu♥~

I would hope there would be one. I think it would be cool. Some sort of like, bird thing. xD I would like a water/poison type. :/

12. Missingno.Fan

Missingno.Fan Well-Known Member

I am sure there would eventually. I really hope there is one in Gen VI.

13. Meowtastic

Meowtastic Well-Known Member

I like the idea of a poison legendary. Maybe there'll be a psuedo-legendary or event pokemon that's poison?

14. Buuz

Buuz Smash Trainer

Arceus with Toxic Plate?

15. Starlightt

Starlightt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't think that counts. Lol.

16. P-body

P-body Aperture TestSubject

Yeah it doesn't, as mentioned in the first post. :p

17. Swagsire

Swagsire Well-Known Member

Maybe someday. It's just one of those things that hasnt happened yet. Poison is just such a throwaway forgotten type Qwaa ;195;

18. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

I'm sure there will be. We've got an entire new Generation in front of us. There's bound to be one in there. I just hope Gamefreak has noticed there hasn't been one.

19. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

There is a possibility that it will but then again, does there have to be one?

20. Bananarama

Bananarama Another trophy

This new Generation might introduce a Poison legendary.

Only time will tell.