• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will there ever be a poison Legendary pokemon

Pikachufuture

This is the 6 gen if there's still no legendary poison pokemon that means they absolutely hate poison ,arceus don't it is really a normal pokemon with the ability to turn into any type it natural form is normal type, so Will we finally have a poison Legendary or what ?.

aquriomaster

Hyori Hasama
you can never be sure but i would like that and also it would need a counter part
so it could be pollution and its counterpart purity

Zachmac

Now that's kind of a silly question. Of course there will be a poison type, they just haven't found it necessary to make one.

I think the types are based of the legendary, rather then the legendary being based off the type.

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
i hope so, i like aquriomaster's idea of pollution/purity, but i hope it isnt just a suicune based pokemon. not that i dont like suicune, only that its been done already

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
While we are on the subject on things that don't exist for some reason, how about a dark-typed gym?

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
I'm sure it'll happen eventually, and while it would be really cool, it's not something I'm gonna hold my breath and cross my fingers for.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Theres no dont about it, eventually we will get one, and continuing of what others have said, the idea of physical manifestations of pullution and purity fasinate me.

ice33333

Even if poison isn't the type they want to use, it will eventually become the only choice, it will happen eventually

MuseHarmonia

~♥Raichu♥~
I would hope there would be one. I think it would be cool. Some sort of like, bird thing. xD I would like a water/poison type. :/

Meowtastic

I like the idea of a poison legendary. Maybe there'll be a psuedo-legendary or event pokemon that's poison?

Swagsire

Maybe someday. It's just one of those things that hasnt happened yet. Poison is just such a throwaway forgotten type Qwaa ;195;