• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

will there ever be new pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tf5174

Nope not yet an till BF.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
It's funny how many people are fretting over "Oh noes therz not gunna be a 5 gen!"

xMehx

New Shiny!!!!!!!!:33
Woah, Draco delete some posts lol. But in all seriousness, I don't know why they haven't shown them, but there are a lot more pokemon to be seen, they just didn't pop up yet. But if you're talking about a 5 Gen., I'm pretty sure I read an interview with the pres. of GF saying that there WILL be a 5th Gen.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Woah, Draco delete some posts lol. But in all seriousness, I don't know why they haven't shown them, but there are a lot more pokemon to be seen, they just didn't pop up yet. But if you're talking about a 5 Gen., I'm pretty sure I read an interview with the pres. of GF saying that there WILL be a 5th Gen.

Sorry, the interwebs are being laggy...

But, I also agree with you about the fact that GF said there will be a 5th Gen., but we're probably a year, year-anda-half, from the 5th Gen.

EDIT: But, darkxxchris, isn't this whole thread about new Pokemon...from the 5th. Gen?

Last edited:

miu miu

HG/SS hasn't even come out and your asking if there will be new pokemon

Orangefeather

There could also be new pokemon forms. FRLG introduced new Deoxys forms. But as for fifth gen, we might see some new pokemon after HGSS's release. We knew about Lucario around/a little after Emeralds's release, I don't really remember.

Farmermon

Is back once again!
YOu never know i guess... i hope there will be though... i like to see the new ideas nintendo comes up with

lvl100blastoise

As long as they're making money they'll keep cranking out pokemon. Every time a new generation comes it's a whole new opportunity to bring in new fans.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
you'll know a new Pokémon is coming if it's an evolution because one of the main characters will catch the pre-evo *coughAipomcough**coughEeveecough*

oh and for the record...when May got Eevee I actually did have my theories that there would be a new evolution for it coming up.

pokemaster001

but we're probably a year, year-anda-half, from the 5th Gen.
if we're lucky....a hint at it within that time
they won't announce it until at least two years from now

drake13

Ryukishi
it's impossible for them to not make a 5th gen 'cause the pokemon merchandise is growing bigger and BIGGER!

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
There will obviously be new Pokemon and a 5th gen, because Nintendo keeps its eye out for its best-selling franchises, and milks them. As long as franchises like Mario, LoZ and Pokemon stay strong, Nintendo will continue to release new games for it until the popularity of these franchises die down.

Escape Reality

Daydreamer
like others said, in a 5th gen of pokemon, there would probably be more pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.