• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will they be a filler arc in BW??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Alright, where are we now? Around 20 eppys?? Well, ash has 2 badges 20 eppys in. I don't remember Ash having 2 badges 20 eppys in ever since OS.

SO, will they be a filler-arc in BW?? Whether its BF or [insert name here] Islands??

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think this a little early, don't you? Maybe a year or so early?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Honestly hopefully, so gible can be like phanpy and it should evolve in the FA.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
FAR TOO EARLY

to even be thinking of this

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope so then at least more of ashs older pokes het screen time plus more evos for his pokes that need it like corphish gible totodile quilava(just because I want ash to have typhlosion before dawn lol) buizel etc etc course I don't expect it for all of them but if even half of them would evolve I would be extatic lol

playerking

Seasons 1 and 3 had one (Whirl islands were not a filler arc) , so if we were going by odd numbers, then we should have one here, i think since Ash got a late Pokemon in johto and sinnoh, gible would be nice to come back here, honestly buizle and corphish should never evolve, probably totodile as well, but quilava and bayleef should evolve too.

playerking

It's different from the others, it wasn't all about Ash and it was before the league, something battle frontier and orange islands weren't.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seasons 1 and 3 had one (Whirl islands were not a filler arc) , so if we were going by odd numbers, then we should have one here, i think since Ash got a late Pokemon in johto and sinnoh, gible would be nice to come back here, honestly buizle and corphish should never evolve, probably totodile as well, but quilava and bayleef should evolve too.

why don't you want ashs water pokes to evolve lol??

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
It's different from the others, it wasn't all about Ash and it was before the league, something battle frontier and orange islands weren't.

Oh thought you said Orange Islands. My mistake.

playerking

why don't you want ashs water pokes to evolve lol??

Corphish, seems powerful enough, Buizel, the same and totodile is a joke honestly, it hardly ever has a serious battle, and i don't think the fans would like to see a croconaw doing the happy totodile dance.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Corphish, seems powerful enough, Buizel, the same and totodile is a joke honestly, it hardly ever has a serious battle, and i don't think the fans would like to see a croconaw doing the happy totodile dance.

ahh come on a crawdaunt usen dark pulse(hopefully), you don't think that would be awesome??? buizel I get but it would be even better and plus if it evolved its move pool would be better this would be hypothetical but I would love to see him with a floatzel using surf lol that would be epic. true totodile wont be as happy and energetic but all pokemon grow up sometime plus that doesn't mean it would lose all personality, look at bayleef or gliscor they evolved still got the personality.

playerking

The Whirl Islands was a filler arc.

It wasn't like the other filler arcs at the end of the other generations.

I think Crawdaunt would be ugly on Ash's team, the same with floatzle. Totodile would probably have the same personality but it still wouldn't be the totodile we know.

playerking

Then why not have it after the league, it wasn't like the other ones, as i said it was before the league and it focused more on misty because there was probably more Ash episodes and they wanted her to seem important.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
How can we seriously answer this? None of us know if there will be a Filler Arc. That's like asking if there's life after death.... now if you said Would you Like a Filler Arc? Hell yea I would. Torterra, Quilava, and Donphan can get some redemption.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
How can we seriously answer this? None of us know if there will be a Filler Arc. That's like asking if there's life after death.... now if you said Would you Like a Filler Arc? Hell yea I would. Torterra, Quilava, and Donphan can get some redemption.

Donphan? Redemption?

Out of all the Johto Pokemon, except Heracross, Donphan was treated the best.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Donphan? Redemption?

Out of all the Johto Pokemon, except Heracross, Donphan was treated the best.

im pretty sure he meant after the battle with conway and I agree with him they like depowered a perfectly strong pokemon which was not really well thought by the writers.

playerking

I think Heracross and kingler need the spotlight too, Ash using Heracross in the league was good and all but he should be there more, same with noctowl. Torterra didn't shine as a torterra, but it did as a grotle and a turtwig so i think the only Pokemon that could come back for some random battles are

Kingler
Heracross
Gible
Glalie and
Noctowl

Status
Not open for further replies.