• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will they bring back Ash's old pokemon?

Darkxninga

I agree they should come back but judging how pokemon is now they've been stuck at Oaks. I wish they'd show more of his old pokemon once and a while. Just because he started "fresh" on his sinnoh journey doesnt mean to screw the other old pokemon and leave them at Oaks place. I miss Bayleef and the rest, its like they been forgotten almost but the released ones are gone. But I do agree they should be brought back.

Chrome Eevee

Just Dance...
I agree with Darkxninga, the Ash's old pokemon seem to have been forgotten. They should be brought back.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
I agree they should come back but judging how pokemon is now they've been stuck at Oaks. I wish they'd show more of his old pokemon once and a while. Just because he started "fresh" on his sinnoh journey doesnt mean to screw the other old pokemon and leave them at Oaks place. I miss Bayleef and the rest, its like they been forgotten almost but the released ones are gone. But I do agree they should be brought back.

True but then you will have people complaining about how Ash's sinnoh Pokemon dont get enough screen time. Yes his old Pokemon should be brought back but only during the filler seasons.

Aladar

Dark lord of Sith
IMO if Ash wins the League, he`ll definately need his old pokemon to beat the E4...and not just the Kanto three (Charizard/Sqirtle/Bulba) but pokemon from all his teams.

In that way everyone will be happy-his Sinnoh team will be showcased during the League itself and we`ll see old familiar faces against the E4...

And since it`s nearly given that he`ll go back to Johto Ash will use some of his older pokemon in his BF team- IMO Cyndaquil and Totodile have the biggest chances.

GeoFerocious

Super Effective
I agree, if there is an E4 or Johto BF arc, Ash will probably bring some old pokemon back.

Ones that would be ripe for the picking probably include Muk, Heracross, Tauros, Donphan, and possibly Glalie.

I think he would bring some back if he needed to immediately go through a series of matches (E4 or BF) to spice of the pokemon we see and he uses - to change strategy, especially with so few episodes between important matches given it would be a shorter saga.

JThree47693

To be honest, I dont want to see his old pokemon come back. I never really lliked any of them, an I wish he would just evolve Pikachu or get rid of it.

Cutty

Forever now
No, Ash somehow is not allowed to do that. Maybe there's a some kind of rule that forbid the using of outside pokemon.

CliveKoopa

What really annoys me is that Ash seems to favour Pikachu above all his other Pokemon. None of the others seem to show any form of jealousy of the attention Pikachu gets or that he is always outside his pokeball.

Machete

What really annoys me is that Ash seems to favour Pikachu above all his other Pokemon. None of the others seem to show any form of jealousy of the attention Pikachu gets or that he is always outside his pokeball.
Ash's other pokémon can be out of their pokéball if they want to. Aipom is the best example.

Ash will use some of his old pokémon, that's for sure, but in the Battle Frontier.

I hope that Ash will go back to Johto like he did with Kanto. This way he can catch old pokemon from that region he missed or didn't get the chance to see.

kingkoopa1080

Its safe to say that if we really do return to Johto, then we will be seeing a bunch of ash's old pokes. It would defiitely be cool if he picked up some new pokemon along the way. Some new Johto and kanto pokemon would never hurt.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

Well Pikachu was his starter but anyways, Ash still treats his other pokemon good. I bet Ash would treat each of his pokemon like Pikachu if they were outside their pokeball every moment. Pikachu just looks favored cause he is always outside on Ash's shoulder.

zeno48

Zaker!
i wish they would bring charizard back he was one of the bests :p

I think with Infernape it's less likely but charizard will be their to help Ash in any way it can if he can't win.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have a feeling that some of them will back in Johto BF, if it will be.
Glalie, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Bayleef, Muk.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I think his new team is pretty strong and doesn't really need the assistance of his older pokemon.

zeno48

Zaker!
I think his new team is pretty strong and doesn't really need the assistance of his older pokemon.

If he wants to come out victorious in the sinnoh league then he needs all the help he can get. I want him to finally win a league but using mostly his sinnoh pokemon.