• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will they bring back Ash's old pokemon?

Champion Jared 14

Ash hasn't even beaten Paul with his sinnoh team, and something tells me that he's gonna need his reserves to battle against Volkner...if Sinnoh's gonna be a repeat of Johto like I predict...but Ash's pokemon that he doesn't want to travel with anymore will be Oaked, and meet his other pokemon...

zeno48

Zaker!
Ash hasn't even beaten Paul with his sinnoh team, and something tells me that he's gonna need his reserves to battle against Volkner...if Sinnoh's gonna be a repeat of Johto like I predict...but Ash's pokemon that he doesn't want to travel with anymore will be Oaked, and meet his other pokemon...

He won't call up his reserves to battle volkner. He will end the sinnoh league with his current team. Ash isn't that weak you know and it's not going to be a repeat of johto.

klubkj

but they shoul return cmon we need pidgoet butterfree and primeape to show how strong they are

;018;;012;;057; need to come back

Champion Jared 14

Well, the reason why I compare the Johto league to be similar in speculation to the Sinnoh league is beacause of this: In Johto, Ash's Johto team wasn't powerful enough to take on Clair, the eigth johto gym leader, so he had to call on his reserves like Snorlax and Charizard to help him win...Same goes for the Johto league...

I'm predicting the same situation may occur for Sinnoh...Look at the cycle...

Ash needed to use his reserves in Johto....But in Hoenn, he didn't need to call on any of his reserves at all, not even against Eight Hoenn gym leader Juan...

Since that happened, I think he'll need his reserves this time around. In accordance with that cycle of course.

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer

I dont think Ash is going to call on his reserves. IMO, he doesnt need them to beat Volkner. His sinnoh team is very capable of beating Volkner.

Fer8a

Disaster Master
pidgeot and his friends were taken by pirates.
butterfree and his girlfriend flew into black hole.
primeape and his trainer were abducted by aliens.
the end.

lol
Is the best theory I've ever see............ xD

ok
now I think he must grab his best pokemon and dont start new regions with only pikachu...... just imagine his DreamTeam!!!!

Pikachu (default =_=)
Charizard
Sceptile
Glalie
Staraptor
Donphan
(if he just have that larvitar and evolve it into a tyranitar.....)

If he just have those 6, he probably can defeat paul easily!!!

by the way, Pidgeot, butterfree, lapras and primeape are lost in time and space, so dont expect them for returning, and if they return, kids like 9 years old who just started watching the anime in hoenn,BF of sinnoh, will be like "WTF?" because they did not watched the old chapters

Alexiel

I'm awake!!!
Isn't the anime all about introducing new pokemon?And pikachu?:DSeriously, catch a legendary, Ash, or at least evolve your f*****g pokemon.