• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will this month's Corocoro be worthwhile?

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
So basically it's brand new Pokemon time as is traditionally.
So when is the fateful release date of the magazine?
Is Arceus gonna be the only focus?
Or does the new Pichu have a secret?

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
It will most likely be about Mysterious Dungeon 3, and maybe Arceus shadow,
I have a feeling it won't be revealed till March.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Every new Corocoro magizene suprises me every time a new one comes out. So whatever comes out next, I'm sure we wont be upset.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
i think its funny that they are revealing a "new pokemon" since its not like no one doesnt know about the thing.

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
thats true, haha imagine if hackers didnt, suddenly finding out that this game you have had for over a year has more inside it then you origanly thought.

still its like NOA revealing in nintendo power a new pokemon game that has already been out in japan. just seems silly to make all the hoopla about it

This is pretty cool. I wonder what motives the three Johto starters will play in the film? Maybe a sign for a GSC remake for the DS? Maybe Dawn will get one or two of the starters in the future?

uber gon

Accept Change
Meh, I'm just hoping we'll get to see Sugimori art for Arceus.

Silver Scizor

Scizor Master
This is exactly what i thought when i saw the new image on Serebii main site. Remake. One word can mean so many things. All the 2nd Gen things, its gotta be.

thunderblade12

I'd say it was pretty worthwhile.

- Arceus revealed
- Heatran, Arceus and the 3 Johto starters revealed to be in the movie
- Possible GSC remake
- Since Heatran is in the movie we can assume that Monferno and Staraptor are also in the movie. Which means either Staravia and Chimchar will probably evolve before July.

uber gon

Accept Change
Man there's a whole *** load of legendaries in this movie, huh?

Brazed

- Since Heatran is in the movie we can assume that Monferno and Staraptor are also in the movie. Which means either Staravia and Chimchar will probably evolve before July.

Why is that? I'm not being sarcastic I'm just worried I'm missing something. What does Heatran have to do with Staraptor and Monferno?

thunderblade12

The figure set for Movie 12 has Heatran, Monferno, Staraptor, Bronzong and the main groups pokemon besides Chimchar, Staravia, Buizel, Happiny, Sudowoodo, Buneary, and Ambipom. Since Heatran's in the movie it looks legit so far.

Monferno and Staraptor could mean Chimchar and Staravia evolve by then and that is why Chimchar and Staravia aren't in the figure set

Edit:

Heres the Movie 12 figure set

Capsule 1 Monsterball ]

Pikachu 1, Notched ear Pichu 1, Grotle, Monferno, Piplup
[ Capsule 2 Monsterball ]

Pikachu 2, Notched ear Pichu 2, Meowth, Pachirisu, Croagunk
[ Capsule 3 Masterball ]

Giratina another 1, Dialga 1, Palkia 1, Pokemon A 1, Pokemon A 2
[ Capsule 4 Hyperball ]

Giratina another 2, Dialga 2, Bronzong, Heatran, Pokemon A 3
[ Capsule 5 Superball ]

Palkia 2, Staraptor, Gliscor, Mamoswine, Pokemon A 4

Last edited:

Brazed

The figure set for Movie 12 has Heatran, Monferno, Staraptor, Bronzong and the main groups pokemon besides Chimchar, Staravia, Buizel, Happiny, Sudowoodo, Buneary, and Ambipom. Since Heatran's in the movie it looks legit so far.

Monferno and Staraptor could mean Chimchar and Staravia evolve by then and that is why Chimchar and Staravia aren't in the figure set

That's good. My hopes are high now. Looking forward to this movie.

crawdauntpro

darksidetrainer
Yipee-ki-frickin'-aay to a potential GSC remake of the games!
Johto redemption here we come!

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if for once Ash's pokémon will evolve in the movie?

Feah, right.

thunderblade12

The movies never really focus on any of the main teams pokemon at all. Sucks.

I'd like to see the rivals in the movies too. Paul, Jun, Zoey, etc.

Brazed

If Paul was in the movie he will probably attempt to capture Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus. Now that would be excellent viewing!