• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will trade Legendary Birds from XD and LG

Plague

Everybody Dies
Looking for a Modest/Timid Raikou and Bold/Modest Suicune. Entei is optional.

I have a Timid Articuno, Hardy Zapdos, and Lonely Moltres untouched.

If you really have some rarities, like Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, and whatnot, then I also got the XD Articuno and Moltres untouched.

Quirky XD Articuno
-Extrasensory
-Heal Bell
-Haze
-Ice Beam

Hasty XD Moltres
-Extrasensory
-Morning Sun
-Will-O-Wisp
-Flamethrower

Straight from XD and never even used them. The first birds mentioned are from LG, BTW.

Everything is untouched and lvl 50.

Oh, and I use the XD Zapdos on my team. So not that one, unless I like the trade. =O

Interesting trades are acceptable, if I like the trade.

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
How about a lv 92 modest raikou ev trained for....a mew?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
i'd like XD articuno and XD moltres

i can trade these Jirachi, Mew{they will be cloned using an AR, but are completely legit otherwise}

also if you wanted i could clone your XD articuno and moltres and then trade them abck to you, and you can keep the mew and jirachi

Plague

Everybody Dies
How about a lv 92 modest raikou ev trained for....a mew?
I got a Mew, but if the guy below me can clone, I'll deal.
i'd like XD articuno and XD moltres

i can trade these Jirachi, Mew{they will be cloned using an AR, but are completely legit otherwise}

also if you wanted i could clone your XD articuno and moltres and then trade them abck to you, and you can keep the mew and jirachi
I would like that. I am hoping you're reliable, my friend.

What natures are Mew and Jirachi, BTW?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I got a Mew, but if the guy below me can clone, I'll deal.

I would like that. I am hoping you're reliable, my friend.

What natures are Mew and Jirachi, BTW?

i have a MYSTRY mew{naughty} and a hadou mew{modest}

jirachi is lonely

and yes i am reliable, i will clone your pokemon within a minute so you'd want to bring 2 crappy pokemon with you and stay on wifi after we trade so you get the clones back as quck as possible

Plague

Everybody Dies
i have a MYSTRY mew{naughty} and a hadou mew{modest}

jirachi is lonely

and yes i am reliable, i will clone your pokemon within a minute so you'd want to bring 2 crappy pokemon with you and stay on wifi after we trade so you get the clones back as quck as possible
Alright, I'll also let you clone my XD Zapdos for your generosity if you give me an extra Mew so I can trade it for a Raikou. Seems fair?

Oh, and Modest Mews are good. And whichever Jirachi you got is fine.

Thanks in advance.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Alright, I'll also let you clone my XD Zapdos for your generosity if you give me an extra Mew so I can trade it for a Raikou. Seems fair?

Oh, and Modest Mews are good. And whichever Jirachi you got is fine.

Thanks in advance.

ok so 2 modest mew and a jirachi for all 3 XD birds{which i'll clone for you}

just remember to bring 3 crappy pokemon with you as well, so you can get the clones, see you on wifi

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
So do you have a refresh salamence?If good stats will choose over mew.