• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will we see another Fairy-Like Legendary Pokemon like the previous generations?

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
The Fairy/Pixie Legendary Line

I don't know if Fairy/Pixie is the best way to describe it but it is what I could come up with.

Also, by that I mean there has been one Pokemon from each Gen that has followed a pattern.

1- ;151;
2- ;251;
3- ;385;
4- ;490;
5- :494:

If we use the current method could we make other connections for other gens like Gen 4 with the lake guardians and a possible connection between Zorua and Shaymin? It leads us to the question of where will Gen 6 take us with this? Could we see an extention to the line of Psychic types or will we see a Fairy type? Or could my theory with Shaymin and Zorua become proven?

Last edited:

BCVM22

Not one, but two threads exist where the forum's top minds are working to answer that very question. I have no doubt it's a puzzle that can be solved with your help.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Not one, but two threads exist where the forum's top minds are working to answer that very question. I have no doubt it's a puzzle that can be solved with your help.

Oh haha. I never thought they would be the place to put this. My condolences. Also, there is some argument as to Shaymin. Is there an official ruling on if he belongs in this category?

telivisionhead

Does being a fairy type/half fairy type count as a fairy pokemon because we have Xerneas.
Since their is a new type, fairy a fairy legend (not counting Xerneas, an actual fairy like Victini or something) would probably be more likely.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Does being a fairy type/half fairy type count as a fairy pokemon because we have Xerneas.
Since their is a new type, fairy a fairy legend (not counting Xerneas, an actual fairy like Victini or something) would probably be more likely.

I refer to these type of pokemon as fairies because of their sprites being fairy like in looks not by type. Small legs and arms. Usually the eyes catch you right away, and they are meant to look cute and bubbly unlike Xerneas which looks courageous and reminds me of a Sword of Justice.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

Actually, all of them, excluding Manaphy (and Phiona and Shaymin-L, if counted) are Psychic Type, have 100 BS across the board (except Shaymin-S and Phione, if counted), and all are Events.

I believe that those are the widely-recognized requiremetns of the "Fairy Legendary".

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Phiona and Shaymin-L, if counted.

For me, with it being a prevolution of Manaphy I usually just say it isn't because it hasn't reached that full status that it does when it evolves.
As for Shaymin, I consider on the line of Shaymin and Zorua, a new line of Pokemon. Usually 4 legged, still have the cute feature in a way. They both are considered rare and in speculation the 6th gen will prove or disprove my theory.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
For me, with it being a prevolution of Manaphy I usually just say it isn't because it hasn't reached that full status that it does when it evolves.
As for Shaymin, I consider on the line of Shaymin and Zorua, a new line of Pokemon. Usually 4 legged, still have the cute feature in a way. They both are considered rare and in speculation the 6th gen will prove or disprove my theory.

Phione isn't a prevolution of Manaphy, due to it not being able to evolve.

Phione is, however, it's offspring if the Egg is created in colder climates.

How are Shaymin and Zorua the same?

Shaymin is, well, a Legendary Pokémon, while Zorua was more or less n the same vein as NEPichu, both being Event Exclusive, and even then, it was normally available half a Generation later.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Phione isn't a prevolution of Manaphy, due to it not being able to evolve.

Phione is, however, it's offspring if the Egg is created in colder climates.

How are Shaymin and Zorua the same?

Shaymin is, well, a Legendary Pokémon, while Zorua was more or less n the same vein as NEPichu, both being Event Exclusive, and even then, it was normally available half a Generation later.

Sorry I worded it wrong but it basically doesn't count for me as it hasn't reached its full potential.
Also, I group legendary and rare together sometimes and make these odd connections. Then again, I also tend to connect the anime to the game. I felt that they were part of a connection but it could just be me.

Also, say we were to take this line and extend it. We could group the 3 legendary Gen 4 Lake Guardians into a sub category of this. It would then mean each gen had a psychic type.

My brain tends to make odd connections this late at night.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Sorry I worded it wrong but it basically doesn't count for me as it hasn't reached its full potential.
Also, I group legendary and rare together sometimes and make these odd connections. Then again, I also tend to connect the anime to the game. I felt that they were part of a connection but it could just be me.

Also, say we were to take this line and extend it. We could group the 3 legendary Gen 4 Lake Guardians into a sub category of this. It would then mean each gen had a psychic type.

My brain tends to make odd connections this late at night.

Not exactly, as all of the above (except for Manaphy and Phione) are not part of a duo or trio.

Also, game=/=Animé.

Also, Phione has the highest potential it has, even though it means having the same spStats as Glalie.

Strolling

Dragon Trainer
Not exactly, as all of the above (except for Manaphy and Phione) are not part of a duo or trio.

Also, game=/=Animé.

Also, Phione has the highest potential it has, even though it means having the same spStats as Glalie.

Sorry my brain has gone wacky from it being late and me drawing lines in my head. It is all speculation and only Gen 6 could tell but I hope to see an extension of this.