• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you be getting the 5th Gen games?

Will you be buying the 5th Gen games?

• Yes

Votes: 121 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 17 11.9%

• Total voters

elite ralf

of course I'll be *playing* it. who wouldn't? xD

Rokroad

Hot Drops
I am not sure if I will buy the 5th generation of Pokémon games.

I am losing my intrest in the games, and if it will be totally diffrent than the previous generations I won't buy it.

For some reason my interest in Pokémon isn't dying and I'm getting more and more hyped for the 5th generation so yes, I am most likely going to get at least one of the 5th gen games.

JoeMamaInk

future Pkmn Mazter!
i'm only buying the game if its on a new systom. they cant brake the flow!!!!!!!!!

Neurotic Nuckelavee

Monochromatic Beast
I'm definitely going to be buying the 5th generation games, I'm actually thinking about buying all 3 of the versions, assuming they are still going to have 3, that will be the first time I've had all the versions since G/S/C. This generation I'm going to try my hardest not to find out all the information about the new pokemon and the new game mechanics so that it'll be a real surprise when I start playing. :) I'm not sure I'll be patient enough to do that but I can try!