• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will You be wearing Purple on October 20th?

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I don't intend to wear any colour shirt for anyone. Though I don't quite understand this part:

"Will you be wearing purple on Wednesday to show your support for LGBT suicides and hate, or will you not be "attending"?"

So you wear purple shirts to support the hate as well?:confused:

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I am an internet tough guy, I simply can't state this enough.
Again, sounds right to me.
Looks about right to me.
No silly! He's the internet tough guy! You're the hypocrite, backpedaling pansy who show's his support for us queers without showing it. Yeah, we generally frown upon your kind.

Last edited:

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
No. I have no shirts/pants that are completely purple anyway, and I'm not going to.

Also, I have school that day, so I'll be wearing my nice white shirt and black pants.

The closest I own is a bandana, and I guess I could wear it around my wrists, but I'm of a pessimistic enough mode that I don't think it'll be worth anything.

Rave

Banned
No silly! He's the internet tough guy! You're the hypocrite, backpedaling pansy who show's his support for us queers without showing it. Yeah, we generally frown upon your kind.

Sounds like we need to set the wrong kinds straight.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Eurgh, as a member of the gay community I encourage you NOT to commit such a crime on fashion. Maybe instead we could just try our hardest to not hate woofters.

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y

Oh NO! Please refrain from betchslapping me with your handbag.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Purple? My school wears pink! What's going on here? Anyways, I have neither pink nor purple so it's my cardboard like uniform for me!

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Purple? My school wears pink! What's going on here? Anyways, I have neither pink nor purple so it's my cardboard like uniform for me!

I was going to mention that Pink Wednesday for Breast Cancer Awareness month is still going on at that point which is weird, given that it conficts. Pink and Purple anyone?

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Eurgh, as a member of the gay community I encourage you NOT to commit such a crime on fashion. Maybe instead we could just try our hardest to not hate woofters.
Hey now, purple's only a crime against Lady Fashion if you suck at color co-ordination.

Oh NO! Please refrain from betchslapping me with your handbag.
Oh no! Your stereotypes are too strong for me! No more, no more!
Sounds like we need to set the wrong kinds straight.
You're right, time to get the rape machine out of storage.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
idk ill probably forget about this post, i own purple clothing, so its a possiblility ill wear purple, but without knowing that day. And i support gay rights

I might be wearing purple, but only because purple is the colour of my favorite Robot Unicorn Attack shirt, and I feel the Harmony, Harmony, Oh Love. Not because some gay kids killed themselves instead of telling a teacher or someone else about being bullied.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
I don't have purple, and even if I did I honestly can't see the point in supporting losers who are unable accept themselves.

How dare you is all I can say. Ignorant selfish person.

I am at school that day, and swimming all day after so I will, unable to wear purple (i dont think I have anything purple).

For those people saying it is their own fault and no one forced them to suicide that is a load of BS. It is entirely the bullies fault for it (depending how serious the bullying was that is), they put the poor kids in that state of mind, and plus some of the kids could have been depressed at the time.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
How dare you is all I can say. Ignorant selfish person.

I am at school that day, and swimming all day after so I will, unable to wear purple (i dont think I have anything purple).

For those people saying it is their own fault and no one forced them to suicide that is a load of BS. It is entirely the bullies fault for it (depending how serious the bullying was that is), they put the poor kids in that state of mind, and plus some of the kids could have been depressed at the time.

We have all been bullied, and we have all bullied someone. That is because we are human beings.

Have you ever been bullied to the point of suicide? No.
Have I? No.
Did these kids? No.
Did those kids commit suicide anyway instead of rationally thinking and getting help? Yes.

Turning to suicide was reckless, irresponsible, and frankly, I do not have time to care for weaklings who cannot rise above name-calling and simply punch someone in the face.