• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you choose X or Y and Why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 341531
  • Start date

and why

• X

Votes: 112 50.9%
  • Y

Votes: 108 49.1%

• Total voters

Narkster

Collecter
I thought both Xerneas and Yveltal looked great, and had no idea which I preferred. Since my sister and I usually get the games at the same time though, she kind of liked X more so I said I'll get Y. Then I found out about Charizard X and cemented my getting Y! :p

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I'm getting both, but X will be my main game.
I like Xerneas a lot more than Yveltal.
Either way, I'll trade with myself to get all three starters.

Sephora

yes I'm back
At first I was leaning towards Y (because I like the colour red - ha! what a way to choose the version :p) but now I am going for X because Xerneas is better than Yveltal imo

disposable_heroes

<- Best PKMN Ever
As much as I love Yveltal, I still feel that Xerneas would give an edge over both Y and Z legendaries. Also, Clauncher/Clawitzer just seem cooler to me than Skrelp/whatever its evo is called (despite the supposed Dragon-type of Skrelp's evo).

I might get both, though.

Tyrantrum

Probably choosing Y. Well I am thinking that I always pick a version randomly, more or less and right now it's Y.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Y, because I traditionally always get the second in the duo, while my brother gets the first.

I choose Pokémon Y.

First because a friend of mine is already picking X. So it can come in handy one day if we see each other again and he wanna trade/play with me. (Though he live 200 km away from me and my WIFI isn't working:()

I don't know any more reasons actually. I think I just like the look of Y more then X. There is just to less info available to actually know which you should choose. I just choose the one that came in my mind the first.

Tomorrow getting it for 45 bucks xD (Euro)

Silvijo

I actually want X, but I already ordered Y yesterday.Smack it!*facepalm
This is the first time I don't really care about the legendaries.These Edition exclusive Pokemon also don't bother me.

Verasi

I pre-ordered Y mainly because of Yveltal and Skrelp. I ended up sort of regretting it after hearing about a certain Mega Evolution that can only be found in X. Oh well...

Mew_Celebi

Shocking Pikachu
Y for Yveltal, I like the Charizard more, and the Mewtwo looks awesome.
Overall, I like the exclusives more.

Dynamic

Flame
I'm going to choose X because the lengendary Pokemon looks cool, but I'm going to Get Y around December.

lab tech zero

Ghost buster
I chose X primarily for Clauncher and for Mega Charizard X

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Both.

X will be main playthrough though, which I'm now starting to regret due to Charizard X being fanservice for people who actually like the thing, and for Spritzee and Skrelp not being available.