• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you cry when it ends?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
The series as been with many of us for long time. Heck some fans are younger then the series itself. Now the question will you cry when the anime ends? I mean we could all be old people by then but still would you get emotional at the final episode?

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
ofcourse but i allways pictured there being a feature film of pokemon where someone would die'' and i hope it was dawn ' or piplup but since that never came true i cried anyways

back to the topic
anyone would cry? and im preparing myself not to cry when dp ends but i know i will

AdvancedK9

SHOOP DA WOOP!!!
No. I won't cry. I am a man. I have male reproductive organs. I was not designed to cry over the ending of a TV show.

Cotaman

Frontier Brain
No. I won't cry. I am a man. I have male reproductive organs. I was not designed to cry over the ending of a TV show.

lol.

Well it depends on what ending they give to the series, but c'mon we all grew up with pokemon, so when it finally ends I'll feel sad

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
The bigger question, actually questions. would be 1) Will it end? and 2) Will I really give a crap?

Well, I'll probably feel some loss, maybe reminisce about the show and it's memories, but then I'll just go watch some other anime.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I think I would just be satisfied to finally see Ash's story reach a conclusion.

I believe the last ep will be Ash setting out on yet another journey that we never see.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Well, depends on if it's sad enough.

There are ways to make it so that the series really HAS to end. This usually means the departure of an irreplaceable character, like Atem at the end of Yu-Gi-Oh for example. If they were to do something like this, like separating Ash and Pikachu forever, it would be a very sad moment, but I believe they'll ultimately choose a more uplifting ending.

poizonsting

Pokemon master
By the time the show ends, I'm pretty sure I'll either be dead, or I'll be a grown up man with a career and my family/kids around. I would most definitely like to see the ending - Ash becoming a Pokemon master and whatnot. Depending on how it ends and if it could revitalize my reminisced memory, I would be sad to see these all happening, but I won't cry.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
No, suck it up and move on there's a ton of animes out there just pick another.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I can imagine myself saying " Good. " and then bickering with other people about the best region of the anime on this forum for all eternity (or until such bickering is banned in our FAQ). Soon thereafter the forum will be renamed The 11th Level with the 10th being the Shipping Forum.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I will definitely cry.

Despite absolutely hating the past 250 episodes of the Anime (Gen 3 Anime was poor, but not as bad as Battle Frontier/Gen 4 IMO), and it will probably end with me hating it, I will always remember the Original Series (Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto) as my favorite television show EVER. Pokemon taught me lessons of friendship and kindness, and I even have a bit of a Ash/Misty relationship going on for myself at school (but this one is actually going to work out :)).

But what will I cry for, exactly? It all depends on how it ends.

If the original VAs are brought back (little chance) or Misty returns with a significant appearance (decent chance), the chances are that I will be in absolute ecstasy. Oh, and if I see Ash's Pidgeot or Butterfree on my screen I will bow down to the Anime in it's newly attained glory.

If the old fans (like myself) do not get their way and are not pleased by the ending, in that we do not see Misty again, or Pidgeot/Butterfree/Kingler/Tauros never show up again, or the original VAs (at least Veronica Taylor or Rachel Lillis) don't come back, if Team Rocket is not returned to their former humorous glory, if PokeShipping is never touched upon ever again... I will cry tears of anguish and massive disappointment.

It would be the biggest letdown I would ever have. This show formed my childhood. It needs a final ending to the story of our three young heroes: Ash, Misty, and Brock. We also need an ending for James, Jessie, and Meowth. Once (if ever) a proper ending is attained for these characters, I will be content.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
i can understand hating hoenn but sinnoh sorry but thats just 2 far its true OI was the best but sinnoh is better then kanto

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
I tend to get very emotional when it comes to things about my past. The ending of the show will probably lead me to think back to when I was just a little kid running home to watch Pokemon as soon as school was over. Trading cards with my friends. Playing Crystal version (my Pokemon game with my deepest memories).

I've kept up with the anime (up until 4th gen came in, then I started to drift away a little) since Ash received Pikachu, still reading the manga, and played almost all the games (besides some spin-offs, I haven't played Red, Gold, Silver, Pearl, and SoulSilver).

Pokemon has been in my life for a long time, and to see it end (I assume if the anime ends, so will everything else about Pokemon will end) will more than likely have me shedding a tear or two.

BuizelPidgeot

Who would't, i mean pokemon has been with me all my life. offcorse i will cry. I cried when i saw the first movie. And long ago when the first season ended.