• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you cry when it ends?

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Not unless they go all out for Ash's departure from the show. If they half *** it in the slightest, it will be a huge rip.

houndourm

a-a-a-awesome
This of course depends on how it ends. Happy ending no prolly not. I may be sad but I won't cry.
If it ends with death or sickness I will. :'(

Canada

Banned
Um......no. I hardly watch Pokemon anyway......

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
For me, it depends on how they end it. If they totally BS it, and make it into some boring filler *cough*hoenn alone*cough*, then it'll probably be bittersweet.
If they go all out and include great BGM, an awesome battle, bring in all the main characters for a reunion, and really add some emotion in it, then yeah...I'll cry.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
Tears? No, I was never invested that heavily in this show to begin with, as much as I loved Lucario's near tragic death scenes.

I really would like a nice ending, though.

tmmay

Hoenn Trainer
Yes, I most probably will cry! This series has been dear to me since I was real young and I will be very sad when it ends. Or if it ends.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
i cried when i saw toy story 3 so YES i will boil my eyes out

Toy Story 3 would be an excellent example to follow if it found a way to cater both to it's current time and fans who had been there from the start.

The problem being that Toy Story 3 was catered more to the kids who first saw it in 99' (Myself among them) than it was to newbies, I think.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I won't cry, but I will probably get a little emotional and sad. :( I'm in the process of watching every single episode. The end will just hit me that much harder. :(

I don't think I would cry.

I'd proably do the same thing I did with Outlaw Star and Cowboy Bebop and all the other animes I'e finished before it.

I'll feel empty inside. D:

Dattebayo

Banned
I would actually be happy if the anime ended. That way, it would lessen the franchise's bad reputation being kiddy.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Nope wouldn't shed a tear. But I'd be hella bummed, I'd have to search the corners of the internet and television to fill the void.

11DBHK

Banned
ehh, maybe the series ending (the anime, anyway) wouldnt be such a bad thing the episodes have kinda gotten mundane and repetitive
*pokemon of the day is..
*problem needs solved
*team rocket blasting off (again)
*moral of the story is..blah blah blah

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

I would actually be happy if the anime ended. That way, it would lessen the franchise's bad reputation being kiddy.

It is kiddy. It's aimed at kids. There are things that appeal to older people but it's aimed at kids.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I won't cry, but I will probably get a little emotional and sad. :( I'm in the process of watching every single episode. The end will just hit me that much harder. :(

Same here. If the anime ever ends I want to make sure I have seen every episode, special, short and movie. Considering I cried at Memories Are Made of Bliss!, I'll definitely cry at the ending of the show in general.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
lol.

Well it depends on what ending they give to the series, but c'mon we all grew up with pokemon, so when it finally ends I'll feel sad

I'll cry if it reminds me of the time I had.

I'll just shrug it off if it sucks.