• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you cry when it ends?

DayDreamX

You lost the game
i would break down crying to be honest LOL.
Pokemon is all I remember from my childhood and it's grown up with me for as long as I can remember.
As sad as it sounds, whenever i have high school drama going on in my life or boy troubles etc, I always brush it off because there's still Pokemon around.

SmartD

Cry, not really. But really, really sad that it's over, yes.

FaridXZA

The series as been with many of us for long time. Heck some fans are younger then the series itself. Now the question will you cry when the anime ends? I mean we could all be old people by then but still would you get emotional at the final episode?

u have got to be kidding me....i think the series might ended if the producer quits his job AKA satoshi tajiri.....

Mylotic

Ima bawl and bawl and bawl like a baby I swear. I teared watching Pokemon 4ever. I cried like hell when Ash let go of butterfree:( I was a lot younger back then. Even the ending of DP had me a little teary and I wasn't that fond of the saga. Nowhere near how I felt when Johto ended. I was sad. I get sad when I hear the theme song from the original -I want to be the very best, like no one ever was- It was like wow for me back then. I feel the writing was witty and I laughed a lot. I would love to see Ash achieve his goal of becoming a pokemon master. I would love for him to use pokemon that have become standouts or favorites from every generation.

I'd like to see Bulbasaur a Venusaur and Squirtle a Blastoise and see him win his final battles with his starter pokemon (including Pikachu of course) with help from all the other great pokemon he has somewhere in the series. I view Ash as a phenom so in the show if he achieved this feat I like him to be about 17/18 when it ends. I'd like to see original characters and their progression. I'd like to see Dr Brock working on Ash's pokemon that were hurt during this final championship quest. I'd like to see misty with her togetic, now a togekiss there and dawn with her togekiss and evolved pachurisu and buneary and even a piplup/pika reunion.

I want to see a 18 year Gary and Paul. I want to see little Max @ like 13 and May as leader of her dad's gym as well as the standout characters from Black and White. I want Ash to have a legendary pokemon or two of his own like a mew and a ho-oh or an entei. I want them to close it with him a champion setting new goals for himself and heading on that adventure with Misty by his side and Brock if he's not married. I will cry cry cry because Pokemon is truly an integral part of my youth and young adulthood. While I haven't like any of the generations as much as the 1st I still go hard for Pokemon. Yup...after the final episode I will hug my Pikachu and cry a little.

GalladeX

u have got to be kidding me....i think the series might ended if the producer quits his job AKA satoshi tajiri.....

Tajiri doesn't really do anything lately.. He's just the 'executive producer' which is a fancy way of saying 'I thought of this series but I don't do much anymore.'

Mylotic

Tajiri doesn't really do anything lately.. He's just the 'executive producer' which is a fancy way of saying 'I thought of this series but I don't do much anymore.'

Then who are the writers now? Are they ever influenced by the legions of Pokemon Anime fans? Is it all about the games? Are they in touch with the "word on the street" or do they just do whatever they think will attract kids? They have to be aware of the multi-generational fanbase that Pokemon has. Its like what Disney movies are although targeted to kids they are made to draw in fans of all ages. Do they care about the people who grew up on Pokemon? I hope they do. I hope they peruse forums like these to see what people like and dislike about the shows. I hope they remain creative but not dismissive of the history.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
if Pokemon ends, i will get hired into game freak and get Satoshi's permission to continue it on through many more years. sig this if you would do the same.

Steven M. Stone

M for Mother****ing
Cry, no. Greatly sad, yes. I won't cry because I've grown up and gotten used to having my favorite shows end. I did cry when I found out DBZ ended (I wasn't into the Jap back then so I didn't realize it actually ended until the English finale so when I saw the "The End" at the end I was like wtf it's not over is it )and Yugioh original ended (same as DBZ), but I've kinda gotten the feeling the Pokemon will never end because it's always restarted somehow, so when it does end I'll be equally shocked as much as I am sad.

Yugioh 5D's sorta help me overcome the original ending, I hated GX, but I really hope they don't make a new pokemon with a new main character and no Pikachu... if they do this, I probably will cry. Btw, when Yugioh original ended I could never look at the cards the same again. When DBZ ended I could never look at the games the same again. I really hope I can enjoy the games after the shows is over because they are classics.

Viscera

A Tremulant
It'll be sad, but cry? Nope.
2 things would satisfy me when it would end.

1.Make an epic Generation, where all regions are used and the storyline is put on steriods.
2. Make a really theatrical movie, filled with deaths and realistic pokemon battles.

No. I don't have anything else to say.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Well, you know, even if the anime ends, we still got the games. unless the script gets less childish, who cares if it ends? the games will always be there. if they stop making them, i will play the last game they released forever.