• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

m190049

Local psychopath
Title. When this game comes out near you?
Like if you live in Australia, are you going to buy a copy from Australia?
If you import it from when it first comes out in English - from the US - that doesn't count.

So yeah. Are you going to buy it?

I will definitely.

D

Deleted member 11515

Most certainly.
After playing it in Japanese, I've concluded it's my favorite hand held Pokemon Game. :)

It's definitely worth buying. :)

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Of course I will! It's a great game and I always buy great games.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Of course i fully intend to get the game when it comes out in the UK.

The big question i face, is wether i'll wait until the UK release to get english language version, or wether i'll import the US game as well.

So depending on the amount of time between US-UK release dates, i may end up owning 3 copies of Platinum.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Of course, I'll have it reserved.

In the meantime, I'm amusing myself by doing a monotype Fire Red challenge, and playing Colosseum and XD over again.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I'll definately buy it when it comes out in Canada. I'm playing the Japanese version now and its a great game.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Man, how many people have it in Japanese? D: Damn my needing to save up to rent an apartment. I probably could afford to get it, but... there's too much other stuff I need to buy.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I will when it comes to Canada most likely. I'll be mostly cramming for final exams n such but I'll make time.

Wat.
I got it in Japanese, pretty fun, will most likely get it apon U.S. release. I've been playing it for a while and its very fun. I have been so distracted by the battle frontier I havent caught any of the post-national dex legends except dialga.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Of course! I always buy the 3rd game in a series to see how different it is from the first two.

Chimchar15

Words can't begin to explain about how much I want this game, but I'll try. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: