• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
Meh, maybe. I looks really good but I don't know if I will have the money. Meh.

Golde

Always Searching~
Yes. Of course. I mean, I have every pokemon game in the series!!!!

Plus, me wants to fight with a fridge and a lawnmower...

Foe sends out Bellsprout!

Go, lawnmower!

lol stupid XP

-SBM12-

AKA shinybluemew12
I am definitely getting Platinum. I'm probably going to get it as soon as summer vacation lets out, though because then I have more free time and I like to set records... My friend and I are gonna trade to get all the starters!

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
I've answered "No." This is because if two reasons:

1) If I see one translated in Tagalog, it's definitely fake. They don't make the game in Tagalog (but it would be a bit cool if they did).

2) The only store I trust, DataBlitz, imports the English versions from the US, and since it was mentioned that getting a copy that was imported from US doesn't count...

Last edited:

MorseCoder

Pokemon Champion
YESSS!!!

I AM IMPORTING IT. ESPECIALLY IF ITS PLAYED ON THE DSi.. ITS SOOO COOL.

Hello? Platinum IS the BEST Pokemon Game EVER. Enhanced Graphics=Super Cool.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Oh I'm waiting. Even though the text is almost the same as Diamond, I still want to follow along in my language.

Language Barriers = Not Good.

Micha

Yeah I'll get it.. Has anyone discovered any glitches in the Japanese version :p?

Pikawho?

(five15)
I'll definately get it when it's released. I'll probably even pre-order it. I've been looking forward to this game for a while. :3

Pikachu41

The PokeMaster!
no, Pokemon has been going downhill since Emerald and the series has since Kanto Battle Frontier.

BCVM22

no, Pokemon has been going downhill since Emerald and the series has since Kanto Battle Frontier.

Exactly, which is why both major facets of the franchise (games and anime) continue to perform exceptionally well in their respective metrics. That's definitely the sign of a franchise going downhill.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Yes I will get it. It is the first theird instolment to a game that I have bought in like 7 years (Yellow)

But I cant wait! I am going to preorder it like 3 months ahead of time.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Of course, it looks awesome!

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I will and i cant wait, already started training specific pokes for each facility(drools all over the keyboard), battle stage is gonna be hard!!!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Absolutely. New features improving on a game that I loved in the first place? Assuming I still have a job at that point, that would go to the top of the list.

shyguy725

Now 20% more active!
I'll buy it the first day it comes out! By 2009 I'll have more than enough money to get it.

YES RANK UP!!!111