1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by m190049, Oct 1, 2008.

?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

1. Yes

1,181 vote(s)
    87.2%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    5.8%
  3. Undecided

96 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Xx_Dialga_xX

Xx_Dialga_xX 1337 pimp

of course, i will wait for it to come out instead of importing it because waiting makes it all the more exiting

2. Darkrainer

Darkrainer RPH Elite Trainer

I'm definently going to get it. I've been waiting for it for a year. :)

3. IcyDragon0605

IcyDragon0605 Look over there!

Well I was gonna wait unt...... YES! Why wouldn't I get it the day it came out? I could think of a few reasons but none could ever happen.

4. BCVM22

BCVM22 Well-Known Member

Platinum wasn't made public until May of this year.

5. Romeo

Romeo Well-Known Member

He could of course mean he was waiting for the 3rd installment.

6. Yes
    Hopefully that is very soon, i want to chain croagunk..

7. No, i wont.

Il import instead^^.

8. EmpoleonRules

EmpoleonRules Water FTW!

Of course I will
    probably on the first day if I can

9. Azure Kite

Azure Kite Member

Id love to get it when it come's out, but that all really depends on when that is. Like close to X-mas, my birthday or if i finaly have a job.... *sigh* job prefured... and soon... <.<

10. Arceus Master

Arceus Master Goodbye

Yeah, I plan on getting it. I may get it a few months after it's release, though, since I usually wait and get video games some time after their main release since I generally wait until my birthday or Christmas to get them since that's what I generally do. But before I think about getting Pokemon Platinum, I want to play a few other games that I've wanted to for some time before I get Platinum. But I defiantly will get it sometime during its U.S. release.

11. kev40293

kev40293 392 pokemon owned

i most likely will if i have enough money

12. ~Kirbychu~

~Kirbychu~ ಠ_ಠ

As much as I want it, I suppose I'll just have to wait...

13. -Hayward-

-Hayward- Ronin Harrier

I will definitely be getting this game. I always like the little changes that they make, and I am looking forward to being able to use the newly included pokes.

14. King Lawliet

King Lawliet Cero Miedo!

I'm not sure really, I've never owned the third instalment for any of the generations before but Platinum has certainly gotten my attention, however it depends on how busy I'll be so I'll probably be waiting until later to purchase this game

15. cannibaleyes

cannibaleyes Holier Than Thou

Not when it first comes out... I might get it later, when it's gone down in price. =D
    I never buy games the moment that come out.. They're always too expensive. I wait at least a year.

16. TsukiMirage

TsukiMirage Rikudou Master

I'll probably get it after I get a DSi, Unless they offer something for reserving it...

17. -$Ci(-P-)$-

-$Ci(-P-)$- Dragon Master

ofcourse im going to buy it, dohh :p

18. A-Burrito

A-Burrito <-- Favourite Shiny

Im going to get it of course, it looks really good, i have gotten the 3rd installment of all series

19. lindsy95

lindsy95 FC: 4428-2451-8791

YEP, because I cant import :D

Hmm What is the american relese date?

(yes i know it isnt reveald but Im just talking to myself moreso)

20. King Edwin

King Edwin LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to get it but I'm only 11 and my parents are quite strct about me getting video games so I just have to hope that it comes out near my birthday(which is april 24)