• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Xx_Dialga_xX

1337 pimp
of course, i will wait for it to come out instead of importing it because waiting makes it all the more exiting

Darkrainer

RPH Elite Trainer
I'm definently going to get it. I've been waiting for it for a year. :)

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
Well I was gonna wait unt...... YES! Why wouldn't I get it the day it came out? I could think of a few reasons but none could ever happen.

Yes
Hopefully that is very soon, i want to chain croagunk..

Yeah, I plan on getting it. I may get it a few months after it's release, though, since I usually wait and get video games some time after their main release since I generally wait until my birthday or Christmas to get them since that's what I generally do. But before I think about getting Pokemon Platinum, I want to play a few other games that I've wanted to for some time before I get Platinum. But I defiantly will get it sometime during its U.S. release.

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
I will definitely be getting this game. I always like the little changes that they make, and I am looking forward to being able to use the newly included pokes.

King Lawliet

Cero Miedo!
I'm not sure really, I've never owned the third instalment for any of the generations before but Platinum has certainly gotten my attention, however it depends on how busy I'll be so I'll probably be waiting until later to purchase this game

cannibaleyes

Holier Than Thou
Not when it first comes out... I might get it later, when it's gone down in price. =D
I never buy games the moment that come out.. They're always too expensive. I wait at least a year.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I'll probably get it after I get a DSi, Unless they offer something for reserving it...

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
Im going to get it of course, it looks really good, i have gotten the 3rd installment of all series

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
YEP, because I cant import :D

Hmm What is the american relese date?

(yes i know it isnt reveald but Im just talking to myself moreso)