• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Pinksizzors

I likes bugs
My birthday is Apr. 22.

You stole my birthday! I didn't get pearl on my birthday cause I live in the UK.

I'll get platinum when it comes out here because I can.
By the way, does this thread really have a point? I could understand posting a thread like this on some other forum, but posting it on a pokemon site like serebii is silly (in a bad way). Any monkey can tell you that most people are going to say yes.

Origamigryphon

Shiny Hunter
I think the answer is unanimous (what would you expect from a pokemon forum?).

I plan to reset for a shiny Giratina. I would be well on my way to collecting all of the blue shiny pokemon. :3

Flamer

I wasn't going to at first, but Game Freak have given it enough cool new features, not to mention wifi events, to make me change my mind. I may get an American import, depends how long it's going to take to get from America to UK.

Caelesti

dancing queen
Heck yes, I've been waiting for it for a long time. xD

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
Whoa yeah. Platinum's a must-buy for me. I can barely wait to get my hot little hands on it.

7eeveelutions

Master of the Skies
Of course I'm getting platinum. What would I do without it? I don't see why anyone on this forum wouldn't get it if they had a DS.

SowrdXDance

Wish Upon this Star
Since the game is almost nothing like the first, yeah I'm definitely going to get it. Also the new Shaymin forme looks sweeeeeet.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Sure I will, it's seems a good game, although Australia probavly won't get it for a while yet.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
mabey i'mm not sure if i'll get it when it comes out

PKMNfossilfreak

Fossil-Trainer
Damn straight you are!, I'm now 16 but I've been a fan of Pokemon for my entire life so when platinum comes: it's mine!

It just beats all other Pokemon-games!

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Yes i will. I would have gotten it 3 months earlier since i have a shop near me that imports but i have the impulse to buy a DSi which is region locked.

Jameseh

I'l get an NA copy when it comes out. I live very near the Metrocenter, Europes largest indoor shopping mall and there's two stores that stock US games, so like Pokémon Emerald, I'l get it in the UK on NA release date.

EnteiFirecracker

Destiny Calls
I'm not waiting another half year for the game to come out in Australia. I'm getting mine imported from my brother in the US :)

TheSmiley

Of course, i can´t wait! But i don´t know when it will be out in Sweden...

beoderro

Unactive :(
Sure! It cost something like ~70€(~87 U.S. dollars) , and those money can collect fast! So no worry about that.
Now I only have to wait that it publish(To English version.) ^^