• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I will when it comes out in the UK.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Yes I will. Iwas contemplating on buying it from Japan, but decided against it. I'll just wait like the rest of us Americans...

Miror B

Afro Thunder
Of course! I'l get the U.S. Version upon its release, and i'll probably preorder it to get any promotional item. I have a lot of stuff to transfer over from Diamond, though. which may take days...

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
But of course!
Not getting the fastest selling Pokémon game in my native language would be an abomination!

Yogurt

Of course we are going to buy it. I love how there is a poll for this on a pokemon site. Only one person said no (probably a joke), and one person said undecided, but they will probably buy it. I think it will be alot better with the move teacher and all the pokemon that you can catch in just this one game. I can't buy it until it comes out in America though. I might possibly check ebay and buy a japanese copy.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Well the thing is, I will probably get it, just not right away. But I'm odd like that. I didn't get Pearl for a while when it came out either. But either way, yea, I will probs eventually get it.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
As soon as my local game stop gets it, it is sooo mine. It will dominate my DS like all my new games do. It is so on my very short current list of new games I want. But I will always hate how similar it is to diamond and pearl, its all for the new battle area and origin Giratina.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Oh yeah! I am addicted to Platinum, so I will want to know what it is saying! Of course, I always planned to get it when it came out in the US.

Wishing_Star*

Wish I was a balloon
Have you seen the game? If you have, there is no question on whether or not you are buying it. I'm buying it. It looks amazing! I might actually get into this Battle Frontier.

Nirn

Grass freak =3
I will definitely buy the American version!
I have bought all of the Pokemon Games so
far. Why break the chain now? =3

latios reborn

If you were a "true" pokemon fan you would have probably imported it.

I have the jap version so yeah I'll wait and get it if and when it get's released here is Australia and go through it all again as it is a good game.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Heck Yea!!! im going to preorder it the day its available to preorder like i did with diamond :p

m190049

Local psychopath
Wow, someone said no. Wonder who it is?

Hm... Should'da made this one of those polls where you can see who the voters are...

I'm undecided. Although there are a few new additions to the franchise that makes the purchase tempting, there are much more worthwhile video games on the market, ones that don't rely on their predecessors for the majority of the their content. I will definitely purchase it eventually just because I'm a huge Pokemon fan, though.

Edit:

Wow, someone said no. Wonder who it is?

Hm... Should'da made this one of those polls where you can see who the voters are...

Are you that surprised? I'm glad not everyone is bought by these cash-cows.

Last edited:

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
Of course! I would like to know the release date though...

Nana

I'm getting it when it comes out in Europe, because all my third generation games are European and I want to use Pal Park. :/