• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

chubb-o-wub

Um... sure. I don't want to fall behind inthe competetive scene in DPPt and I heard that Kingdra and Scizor are really good now.

Cals666

Novice Breeder
I'm going to buy the English version of Platinum, from the US, for my little brothers birthday. I already own the Japanese version of Platinum so there is no need for me to buy the English version.
I completely recommend getting Platinum because it is a very enjoyable game.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Of course. It's going to be super special awesome, but I will tire of it sooner or later.

Besides, I own at least 2 games from each generation.

1st Gen: Red & Yellow
2nd Gen: Crystal & Gold
3rd Gen: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed
4th Gen: Diamond & Pearl.

I will haz Platinum. I WILLZ!

And since I don't read Japanese, I don't want to import it. I'd rather just wait.

Arceus1308

Megafan of Pokemon
Yes of course I will

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Probably not. I don't see why they have to have features that you can only get through events, but that's just me.

contester Ccbueno

Rescuer CCbueno
probrably yes, but since i spend a lot of time in diamond, i think i'll keep it as the main version(it's a pain in the *** to trade more than 100 pokémons)

b3an0b0y

At first I thought I wouldn't but my mind is changing, I just regret trading lots of Pokemon though.

B3an0b0y|y0b0na3B

klonoa

Galaxy Idol
Im really looking forward to getting it, as soon as that bad boy comes out in the US, im there, importing it of course.

I'm going to buy it as soon as it comes out in the US. Actually, I'm going to buy two copies :D

Fire Storm

Yes:

First of all, I need it to complete my collection.
Second, I want to try to play through it with only fire and electric type so that it takes longer...
Third, I just want to play through again without restarting -- its taking great restraint to keep me from buying another diamond right now.

Yogurt

Yes but does anyone know how much it will be costing around the US? D/P are $35 so I'm guessing it will be the same price or at least I hope...

shadowtomb987

I want that game!

Yeah, it sounds like a cool game. Maybe, after Ash is done with Sinnoh. He will go to Johto to compete in the Frontier Brains,like he did when he was done with Hoenn and went back to Kanto.

BCVM22

Yes but does anyone know how much it will be costing around the US? D/P are $35 so I'm guessing it will be the same price or at least I hope...

The title will cost whatever you paid for Diamond or Pearl. There wasn't even a need to ask.

Yeah, it sounds like a cool game. Maybe, after Ash is done with Sinnoh. He will go to Johto to compete in the Frontier Brains,like he did when he was done with Hoenn and went back to Kanto.

Not only will this likely not happen, but this is the wrong place to try and discuss it.

xPanda

~~~~
im going to get the game on the day it comes out^^
i've been waiting so long

Beckie

Raichu trainer
I have all the games, so of course I'm gonna get this one!

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Obviously. It is the most awaited game. ever!!

barath

lolz no.. i have NDS emulator.. so no worry.. already i am playing the japanese version.. i should say its worth buying.. but reason 2 is i dont have any stores near my home..

My house is isolated..