• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Riolo22

Lucario Trainer
Oh yes...I will definitely get one...unless I am out of money...then i'll be sad :(

Yes, I'm planning to get this. Along with a DSi afterwards, trying to save up for a PSP in a couple of years, though, and getting that and a DSi will be pretty expensive for me.

1ee7leader

Of course. It looks better than D/P...

Dattebayo

Banned
Yes, I've also already planned out my team for Platinum once I get it.

Zatch 89

Yes, I'm planning to get this. Along with a DSi afterwards, trying to save up for a PSP in a couple of years, though, and getting that and a DSi will be pretty expensive for me.

I dont know if a DSi is a good idea to purchase for Platinum or D/P especially since they removed the GBA Slot so u can't Pal Park any Pokes.

But my answer to the thread question is definitely yes I will be purchasing Platinum when it comes out in the U.S. and I too have a team already planned out.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
hell yeah! I wanna get a rotom lawnmower lol

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Yes i am going to!

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
I have an extreme desire to get the English version of Pokemon Platinum, Giratina's Origin Forme is awesome! :D I will get the English version of Pokemon Platinum as soon as I can.

dkc46

ill get it, im really excited for all the enhancements,
like the battle frontier and what not,
since i dindt get emerald i want to experience it
but im probly gonna be broke when it comes out,
witch makes me really sad :'(

snaga

of course i will. i ALMOST bought emerald, but decieded agest it and bought another game. I regret that decion alot of times, but im not going to waist 30 dollors buying it.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Without a doubt, I will be getting it...I have all the other Pokemon Games...gotta have em' all

For now i'll just play my Japanese Platinum

GLaDOS

is still alive
Platinum is good for move tutors and other things.
It's a neat little game. Mine is playable because it's translated.
I'll buy it just because.
However,they would be no reason to own Diamond or Pearl.Unless you need a game to trade to.
Platinum is just like a D/P.2
But anyway I'll buy it. It'd be more fun in full English methinks. ;D

Haxon22

iJerk
Well that's a no brainer, of course I'll buy it

Serbaayuu

Pokemon Collector
Definitely. Plus I am looking forward to catching 450+ Bidoof so I can trade over my completely full PC of Pokemon.

...I wish they made it so the Ranch was able to mass-transfer Pokes without me having to spend millions on Pokeballs for those trash Pokemon. >.>