• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters
While I could import it, I would prefer to wait for Platinum to come out in Australia. That way, the price won't be jacked up as much, opposed to if I had imported it. I would also have it at the same time as my firends, we can then race each other to the finish.

Spire

soiya
I'll be importing it from the US.

Not only will I be getting it a couple of months earlier, but thanks to the strength of the Australian dollar, I'll be getting it cheaper.

Pelaaja

Dark Trainer
Mmm... maybe I'll wait for EU version. Or if got money when US version comes out I'll import it. The difference between those versions is minor.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I am pro and imported.

I didn't like it in Japanese that much, so I won't bother with it in English. ^_^

shinydragonite

I hate bidoof
ofcourse without a doubt pokemon is fanmazingtastical!!!!!! i had to invent a new word just to say how awsum it is

Yes to Platinum! I will get it for sure.

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
I live in the US, and I'll definitely be getting it when it comes out here. I loved Pearl, and can't wait to play Platinum with a brand new starter and enjoy all the new features.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Well when it comes out in Australia (not for a while) I will buy it when it goes down in price, so I can buy Kirby SuperStar Ultra as well.

Killer Grunt

Well i always get 2 games in a generation so i will be getting platinum, i will try to fill the dex on diamond and then play through platinum as much as i want. The reason i do it that way round is so i can enjoy the new features over and over again!!!

Avrig

Like Wailords.
Of course! I'll buy it right a way when it comes out in Europe. Too long time, can't wait! Diamond and Pearl were great games, so Platinum should be awesome.

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
Mine is coming in the mail any day now and I can't wait but I will be buying an English version copy when it comes out in Canada so that I can finally understand what I've been playing.

I'll probably end up importing it from America. It still really annoys me that England has to wait months for something that is in the same language -__-.

Lupine

Never cross a wolf!
I don't import games, too much hastle. But, yes! I am definitely getting Platinum when its released in the US. As popular as the Pokemon series is, around where I live, there don't seem to be a whole lot of people who are into it. So, getting a copy should be fairly easy once its released...

Pokelight_Admin

I am undecided. The game does have many new and "exciting" features added, but I don't think I will buy it. If I do get it, it will probably be only for the Battle Frontier.

Torpoleon

I live in U.S. and i will get it possibly when it comes out!(or around that time)First i have to know the release date than i might Pre-order it!