• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Hahaha of course I look forward to getting this game and playing it ^^ I know it's going to be awesome :D

Cutty

Forever now
There's a slight chance I might.

Clash

He's Back!
I'll import the US copy, like I did with Diamond. Screw waiting 5 months for it to get to Australia.

blackrose

YES! im hoping the game comes out in malaysia before the us release date.

ForeverFlame

I got my Pokemon Diamond three days before the official release date, so I'm definitely going to go for Pokemon Platinum at least a week before the official release date this time around.

Yay for Pa & Ma Grocery Stores that sell video games.

Last edited:
Of course, I am a pokemon fan arent I? xO

and im not importing it, dont trust those stuffs...

-BJ-

That's it. I hereby demand a nickel for every time someone can't think of anything better to say than "long words lol," and with the inevitable windfall of profit I'm buying the entire world a dictionary.

If I had a nickel for every time you tried to "get smart" with one of those "idiots" you don't give a crap about, I'd buy Pokemon Platinum when it hits state-side. "LoL long words" Even with all that superfluous vocabulary, your retorts are mostly petty at best. Why bother?

I think I'd rather find someone that'll buy Platinum later and just do tradebacks to get Move Tutor moves. Those are kinda the only new thing I'm looking forward to, really.

BaldWombat

Mortal Wombat!
Woohoo, I'm the 100 person to vote yes!

OK, on a more serious note, yes I will be getting Platinum. There is a lot to offer, from move tutors to the legendary birds.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Im not sure whether or not I should just rush on and Import from the US. People have been talking about compatibility issues between different regions. I imported Diamond from Canada and it worked fine with my European third gens, is that different now? >.<

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i already reserved one at the local gameshop, when it's out in america the gameshop
will import a few for me and some others.

lectric42

Platinum Ahead
Of course I will, once it comes to the US. If you look at my post you'll see how much I want (come in March).

EDIT: Rank Up

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Uh, definitely. I'm playing the Japanese version right now, but I'll transfer everyone on my Diamond and Pearl over to the American version when it arrives.

And yes, I live in America.

cmitch25

I'm a hardcore pokemon fan, Of couse I'm going to get it!!(I live in the U.S.)

Grei

not the color
I find this topic redundant, but I will be getting this when it comes out in America.

Of course I will, I plan on pre-ordering it. Even though I already have the Japanese version, I always love playing it again in my native language. =D

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
Hells yeah, even if I already have it in Japanese.