• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

pichu96

Well I already got it, but I'm getting it for my friend for his birthday! :D

I just beat Stark Mountain today.

Red1062

So Cool
I bought it 1 day prior to release and I'm thinking about purchasing a 2nd one to enjoy the story all over again without having to trade my pokemon over to another game. And so I could have a 2nd Origin Forme Giratina :D Its so awesome!!!

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I might be getting it this week or next one,
my sister will buy it for me, but she went to my local gamestop and they say they didn't had it, when in the page it appear availability in that store, and in walmart, they told her it cost like 45 dollars?!...( in the page they say they don't have it yet lol)
when it appears it cost like 34 or something, , can someone tell me how much it really cost?, since I didn't order for it before , hope someone can help me thanks!

VTUSH

<---Hatched
i got it today. I live in Australia and it doesn't come out till MAy 14th i think so i just ordered it off Ebay, i mean i don't want to wait two months after realease in america- it cost me AUS$70 but it was worth it than just waiting for a release here

mudkip12

Exploding Knees.
I live in the UK and i decided that i could´nt wait another two months for platinum so i ordered it of the internet. im in spain at the moment but it should hopefully be waiting for me when i get back...

halloweenghost

I might be getting it this week or next one,
my sister will buy it for me, but she went to my local gamestop and they say they didn't had it, when in the page it appear availability in that store, and in walmart, they told her it cost like 45 dollars?!...( in the page they say they don't have it yet lol)
when it appears it cost like 34 or something, , can someone tell me how much it really cost?, since I didn't order for it before , hope someone can help me thanks!

itshould be 35 bucks (around that)

i'm sure that when platinum is out on the stores in israel i run to get it bofore it's over in the store

Dragonfirenightmare

Master Terrador
I gotit thefirst day it came out in the U.S, Ihave a Japanese version cause I couldn't take the anticipation.If I spelled that wrong I'm sorry(Some big wordsI can't spell completely right).

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Of course. Less than a month left and I'm getting it. Not playing it until after I finish my exams though.

I already own a copy, but I really really want to get another one so i can play through it over and over again without resetting my first and best copy.

DrDimentio

Palindrome-cursed...
Dunno

On April 6th I got an English copy from the US (well, from Hong Kong with an eBay order). While this is indeed in English and thus I get the full experience of the game, I can't play it on my DSi so I'm gonna buy it again when it comes out here in Australia. It may sound stupid, but I just can't stand the old, dark, scratched screen of my DS Hevi.

Also, I love the game but am not sure if it was worth all the excitement and stuff...

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I finally got it, about 2 weeks after launch.

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Eff yah! I preordered it, just so I could say I have it! :D Plus, the Giratina-O statuette is frickin' rad! ;) I've actually beaten my copy!

Now I'm waiting for my BF Koji to get a copy. (Still waiting.....)