• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
yeah i will prob get it...... OF COURSE!!!!! it has some good changes. i cant wait to get the legendary birds, and the regies, aparently there are going tro be a lot of move tuturs.

Last edited:

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
The day it launches; yes.

WishmakerX

Event Master Hunter
Of course I totally will. lolololloolololololololollolloloolooolloolloloololollloolololololollolololololooololololloolololololooolloolololollloloollooloolololololoolololollollollloolololoolololololololololollollololloloololololol!!!!!

Fire Suicune

Of course.

If I'm not completely broke by then, of course.

But yeah, I'll definately get it if I'm able. Looks to be very exciting =3

-FS

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Duh of course 10000% I will get it and also a DS i all for my b-day in may so hopefully it all comes out before may

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Duh of course 10000% I will get it and also a DS i all for my b-day in may so hopefully it all comes out before may

Yes Please

Sad Sappy Sucker
I think this is a rather silly question to ask on a forum where everyone's a pokemon fan. :p

But, yeah, I think I'm going to get it... I like a lot of the features that are added in, they seem pretty cool... a lot more stuff to accomplish in it, rather than in just the Diamond and Pearl games. I'm pretty excited to have something to do. XP

Yes I Will!! I wonder when it comes to Finland.. Someone said that it comes to Europe in summer, so thats fine. =) But maybe buying the US version of it.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Yippily Exactly Astonomoictly Heaven YES! But for me, my question is whether I can buy it and have the time to play.

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Though it does look pretty good, I'm not going to buy it. Most of the new features don't actually appeal to me all that much, aside from Move Tutors and the new Frontier.

EDIT: 136 yes, only 6 no? Nintendo makes easy money off you guys.

SmartD

Yes, i'm going to get thism game. I want to try out the new features in the game.

Kalosian

So long
I'm getting it for sure.
It will probably take almost a year or so before it comes out here, but that is ok for me.