• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Discharge

Onions? WHERE???
Am I going to buy it from a shop near my home? No.

Am I going to import it as soon as it goes to sale in US? HELL YEAH

m190049

Local psychopath
We've since learned that any Shaymin will grant you a Glacidia Flower, if I'm not mistaken.
Actually, you are mistaken.

You need the Movie Shaymin in your party in order to receive the Glacidia's Flower. However, any random Shaymin can use the item and turn into Sky Forme.

Moo66

I am 100% sure that I will buy it in at least 2 weeks after it is released. Heck I think I will pre-order it. With all the new forms and new things, why wouldn't you buy it.

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
No. I'll import it from the US. Doing so last year with Diamond saved me about 3-4 months (I think), and it only cost like 2/3 of what it would have if I bought it here.

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I'm so getting Platinum when it comes out in my country :D

If it takes too long, then I'm getting it off the internet :p

Luk X

I'm undecided, though, I think I will go buy it.
I've pokémon diamond and pearl, I'm satisfied with them.
Platinum bring good features, this is fact.
I still don't know.

i want this game so badly! ive been waiting for us relese ever since there was even the people found out about it even tho it may not have even been real but now it is and i want it so badly! also i want a ds-i but thats a differnt topic -.-

Sapphire Milotic

I will since I don't really like to play roms since they lag, and hopefully I will like it a bit more than Diamond since I haven't played that far into it. :]

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Definatly Getting It On UK Release, Possibley On American.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
I most likely will. I always get the third string game of a generation because usually it would be the best.

Faerie

MONS
No...I'm not that rich

No. Since I'm ordering it in Japanese, I see no need to buy it in English. Sometimes I buy manga in two languages, but with something as expensive as video games, it seems like a waste of money.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Chances are, yes. It's an addiction.

zanizzle

veteran trainer
All you have to do is go to Wal-Mart (Open 24/7) at midnight and get it then, so you don't have to wait. That's what I did with D/P and I was the second person to get it.

hellz yeah, it's gonna be a great addition to the pokemon family.
the day it comes out this spring, i'll be around the block to GameStop and sitting there waiting for it to open up to recieve my copy.

Just so people know, I misunderstood the title and clicked "no." I meant that I wouldn't be getting the japanese version. However I am getting it in English as soon as it is available.