• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Dusk

Dawn
No. Waste of money

The only new feature in this game is the Battle Frontier and I HATED the Battle Frontier 9in Emerald.

I think I'm just going to stick with D/P

m190049

Local psychopath
No. Waste of money

The only new feature in this game is the Battle Frontier and I HATED the Battle Frontier 9in Emerald.

I think I'm just going to stick with D/P
There are LOTS more features that that.

oh yeah no doubt about it! i have been interested since they first mentioned it.
1. it looks great and its amazing how they can bring out such a great game and you dont think they can make it any better and they do.
2. i have D/P and i choose piplup and chimchar so now with platinum i can have turtwig :) and i know i can trade with people online but i dont have broadband soo...
3. i like the clothes i know it may be a lame excuse but i just think they are cool >_<

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I am definitely going to buy it. I may hate the Battle Frontier, but the other new features sound cool and i love all the new Pokemon forms. I like the new improved storyline and all the other little things different from DP, so it's a definite yes for me.

Jaguar297

I'm back!
im soooooooooo badly getting it. Theres o point of not getting it because its the worlds #1 top-selling game in 2 weeks!!!!!

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
I'm gonna buy it the second it comes out, like I did with D/P

graymonkey0

graymonk
i proabably will get it, but there is no reason for me to get it
just like getting some new games

M4zz

Banned
Hell Yeah! I have all pokemon games and want the complete collection. I have played it, (borrowed from friend who went to japan) and it is the best. So I will be buying it when it comes to CANADA!!!