• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

AlanSweeps

Gen I Veteran
Yeah. Saw the screens from the Origin Dimension and it looks trippy. Of course I'm going to get it when it goes stateside.

I'll definately get the game when it comes out in the U.S. I think this is going to be the best game yet. I especially like the new Pokémon formes and can't wait to see and use them. Diamond/Pearl were the BEST Pokémon games yet, and Platinum is going to be even better!

PokeGal99

Wishing Star
HELL YA! I definately want to get it! Even if it means waiting till my b-day!

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Yeah a giratina stylus would be BA. Anyways...

Yes! I will get Platinum the DAY it comes out. I like the new pokemon sprites!

Jaguar297

I'm back!
I will definately get Platinum, it has awesome Sprites, and the Torn World, and also you can catch Dialga and Palkia.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i think i will do that as well yes, i have plans to buy the new DSi too and that combined with platinum will ensure optimal gamequality.

mewfanforlife

Yes, I will get it, and I have even started to decide what my team will be.

Empoleon01

Avada Kedavra!
;492-s;IM definatly getting platinum im getting turtwig cos on diamond ive got infernape and empoleon

BCVM22

Would it be wrong to say i'll probably just download it onto my tt?
Im new to these forums so im not sure if TT and R4 are 'shunned'

http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=364266

Not like it's the third item in the Rules (the ones that everyone reads before posting; hah) or anything.

Furthermore, is there a reason you insist on needlessly changing your font color to the point where it unleashes a world of hurt upon the eyes of anyone using the default skin?

i can't wait until it comes out! i would buy the Japanese one, but unfortunately I can't speak Japanese! lol

I heard it's coming out at March 22, 2009

JamaHawk

Sophisticated Solace
Ah ok thank you for that.
I'll stop but you could just highlight it if its that much of a problem to you that you feel the need to complain.
EDIT: but i will read over them

Last edited:

BCVM22

I'll stop but you could just highlight it if its that much of a problem to you that you feel the need to complain.

Yeah, stopping was the better choice. The board is available in over 20 different skins - the sick-green color you had was bad enough in the default green skin, but I can only imagine how much worse it would have been in some of the other skins. It's not coincidence that everyone else realizes it's just best to let the defaults stay as is.

BCVM22

Fine, "most everyone else." Point is, just leaving the defaults is easier on everyone's eyes.