• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Absolutley. However, I have a question. Does Wal-Mart have midnight releases or does it depend on my area?

halloweenghost

Absolutley. However, I have a question. Does Wal-Mart have midnight releases or does it depend on my area?

More likely depends on your area.. most are 24 hours,..but who knows when they will put them on shelves.. they might put them up at midnight.. might have to wait till like 10 am or something.

C.J. Ray

I wanted Shaymin! :(
^_^ I already pre-ordered two copies of it; one will be my Permanent file, but the other will be for farming for TMs and stones. :D ;492-s;

Glaceon_girl37

i also ordered two copies, one for me and my friend ^_^ i luv pokemon..

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
i preordered 10, going to cash in on ebay(thank you europe and australia for your business and impatience)

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
I'm currently on the fence wether or not I will buy it. I'd love to but right now I'm broke... seriously, I have no money... Plus, I figure if i don't get it my friend will and I can get him to get tutor moves and such

Ashton

Platinum Owner!
i preordered at Gamestop! :)
I can't wait. lol.

I already know who I am choosing,
and that none of my friends or family
will see me for awhile. lol XD

I keep looking at the time, lol.

2 days,4 hours, 5minutes.
and counting. lol

Pre-ordered going for it on Sunday at Toys r' Us