• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

Will you get Platinum when it comes out near you?

• Yes

Votes: 1,181 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 78 5.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 96 7.1%

• Total voters

anmefan200081

Got it yesterday and already having fun.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Well, I managed to go to the midnight release at my local wal-mart O: It was a pain in the butt, and at first they claimed not to have it... But eventually they found Platinum and I got it! :3 I got the bundle thing and everything. The case thingy is kinda weird, but the little figurine is cool.

chimchar19

Rockstar Drift
I wish I could of got it yesterday, but I dont have money right now but will get some this week. So im exited.

I picked Platinum up yesterday and I've already beaten Wake. Btw has anyone noticed he doesn't have nipples?

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I would like to buy it but I need to save up a little. I don't want to use any more of my credit card this month, so I'm trying to save up some debit to buy the game. I already have beaten the E4 in the Japanese version so there's no rush, especially since I'm working on Diamond as well as my restarted Gold cartridge now.

I hope to use my Toys R Us coupon to get it next month. *fingers crossed* ;492-s;

stephenrayswann

boredom....its wierd
I would be playing it now but i pre-ordered it online thursday, it had said shipped saturday and yesterday and saturday it said that it was in atlanta georgia. I am starting to thing I should have just boughten it from walmart.;355;

chiper12

Artsy Smeargle
I got the game today, its in my lap.... ITS RIGHT HERE!!!
i lost my ds a while back...
12 days till DSi.... /cry

kemal07

im so happy for you all :D i have to wait till may22 coz im in europe haha.
I can get the american version but i know il get very very distracted if i do and fall behind in coursework. So il just wait. :).
Ive ordered the guide though.
I looked it up on the net. The image of it that comes up doesnt look its very big and thick???

halloweenghost

im so happy for you all :D i have to wait till may22 coz im in europe haha.
I can get the american version but i know il get very very distracted if i do and fall behind in coursework. So il just wait. :).
Ive ordered the guide though.
I looked it up on the net. The image of it that comes up doesnt look its very big and thick???

it's like a small phone book.. check this video about it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxGuL2BxTs&feature=channel_page