• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Will you import SoulSilver and/or HeartGold? / Which version are you getting?

Will you import?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Im gonna wait and get Soul Silver Version.

I'm going to be patient and get HeartGold in 2010. Why? I like Hearts of Gold... and that is going to be my first 2nd Gen. game considering I'm 14 and I wasn't old enough to play the originals... sooo... Remakes FTW!^^

donmeca2020

i will buy soul silver gotta keep it ol school considering silver was the original game i started and got into the pokemon gaming in the first place. as for importing it im still unsure of it.

FloofehKitteh

Dawnflower
Nope. Buying HG in whatever country I happen to be in when it's released, and SS shortly after if I can. I want to be able to understand wtf I'm doing |D

pokefreak in qatar93

I'll wait or might import it ..
because I live in qatar and it's in the middle east so we get it the same day or a day after the USA gets it .
SS for sure!!!

Fisheye

Oh, I'm a star.
I'm just gonna wait for it to come out in my country. Well, technically the States, since I live in the Philippines, and my dad gets it from the states.

Anyways, I don't understand Japanese. That's the only place I know where to import it from.

Nah, I'm not going to personally import either of the games.

But since Australia gets the games two months+ after America, I'll just be hanging around shops that like to import early.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I thought about importing Platinum, but I didn't. So, I won't be importing HG or SS, sadly to say. It's just too expensive, what with taxes and whatnot. I always just pop over to Wal-Mart and pick it up the day it comes out. They always have loads of copies, and I can actually read what's being said ^_^

Fisheye

Oh, I'm a star.
Aaahhh.... I forgot to say which version I'm getting.

If I'm lucky, I can get both. But knowing my luck, and seeing as I'm getting pretty old... I'll only be able to get SoulSilver. I want SS because Silver was my first Pokemon game. Ever. Unless you count Pinball. So it's very nostalgic for me.

I can't beleive that they are finally remaking them!?! I'm sooo freaken happy XD. I can wait till it comes out in the USA, so I can have both (Mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa) But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick Soul Silver. Because my soul is but a silver linening to the ten years I've playing Pokemon (And Jotho was the first Pokemon game to let a womoe be, well a women/girl avatar)

nintendodork

Mr. Mahanahan
I'm going to get both on the U.S launch date. It's always been a tradition of mine to get both at midnight :p

When GS came out, I had an awesome profile on Gold, and then my cousin tricked me into erasing it. So I started on Silver and got an even better one..the only difference was that I never found another gold Pidgey :-/ I think I'll try and get the same team I had on Silver onto SoulSilver..which has a shiny Celebi in it. I have one of those now, but if only it were from Ilex Forest! :p

I hope the Red Gyrados is still in the Lake of Rage, or I'm gonna be soooooo mad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.